5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- body language
- a statement focuses on your feelings rather than someone else's behavior. Ex: "I can't study for my test because your music is so loud", "I am upset because you borrowed my shirt without asking"
- b expressing your views clearly and respectfully. Ex: someone cuts in front of you in a line, and you say "hey, I was standing there"
- c nonverbal communication, gestures, posture, behavior, etc. Ex: Angie slouched with her back to her friend, and her voice sounded broken
- d rephrasing speaker's words. Ex: "I know that Bob's a little sick and Angie's being a brat"
- e relating to someone's feelings. Ex: "I know what I did hurt you, and it was wrong"
5 Multiple choice questions
- clenching teeth, shaking, red face
- if there's violence and domestic abuse
- virus; primary cause of cervical cancer
- a person refuses to believe the loss occured
- viral; blistes, sores, flu-like symptoms
5 True/False questions
AIDS → virus; primary cause of cervical cancer
bargaining → rephrasing speaker's words. Ex: "I know that Bob's a little sick and Angie's being a brat"
competition → person gives in to other person, lose-win
gonorrhea → viral; blistes, sores, flu-like symptoms
anger → a person blames himself or herself or others for the loss