5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- active listening
- economic abuse
- what determines whether anger is a healthy/unhealthy response?
- a person gives in to other person, lose-win
- b paying close attention to what someone's saying. Ex: "I understand"
- c if there's violence and domestic abuse
- d smashing things
- e preventing a person from getting a job
5 Multiple choice questions
- relating to someone's feelings. Ex: "I know what I did hurt you, and it was wrong"
- statement focuses on someone else's behavior rather than your feelings. Ex: "You are so selfish"
- a person blames himself or herself or others for the loss
- both parties work to satisfy as many needs of each other as can in conflict, win-win
- making promises in the hope that what is true can be avoided
5 True/False questions
depression → overly powerful, pushy, or hostile. Ex: throwing your dinner plate at your older brother when he makes fun of you
assertive → being unable to express thoughts and feelings in a direct/firm manner. Ex: saying nothing when a roommate borrows your toothbrush
aggressive → expressing your views clearly and respectfully. Ex: someone cuts in front of you in a line, and you say "hey, I was standing there"
isolation → person gives in to other person, lose-win
chlamydia → most common STD with teens