5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- active listening
- economic abuse
- a smashing things
- b paying close attention to what someone's saying. Ex: "I understand"
- c overly powerful, pushy, or hostile. Ex: throwing your dinner plate at your older brother when he makes fun of you
- d preventing a person from getting a job
- e a person blames himself or herself or others for the loss
5 Multiple choice questions
- statement focuses on your feelings rather than someone else's behavior. Ex: "I can't study for my test because your music is so loud", "I am upset because you borrowed my shirt without asking"
- count to ten, take deep breaths, watch a movie, take a walk
- being unable to express thoughts and feelings in a direct/firm manner. Ex: saying nothing when a roommate borrows your toothbrush
- statement focuses on someone else's behavior rather than your feelings. Ex: "You are so selfish"
- virus; primary cause of cervical cancer
5 True/False questions
gonorrhea → bacterial; bacterium affects mucous
using children → bacterial; most dangerous but curable STD
paraphrasing → making promises in the hope that what is true can be avoided
emotional abuse → preventing a person from getting a job
depression → overly powerful, pushy, or hostile. Ex: throwing your dinner plate at your older brother when he makes fun of you