5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- active listening
- a only 100% safe and effective means of preventions of STIs
- b rephrasing speaker's words. Ex: "I know that Bob's a little sick and Angie's being a brat"
- c both parties work to satisfy as many needs of each other as can in conflict, win-win
- d paying close attention to what someone's saying. Ex: "I understand"
- e relating to someone's feelings. Ex: "I know what I did hurt you, and it was wrong"
5 Multiple choice questions
- saying abuse didn't happen
- smashing things
- nonverbal communication, gestures, posture, behavior, etc. Ex: Angie slouched with her back to her friend, and her voice sounded broken
- making a person do illegal things
- clenching teeth, shaking, red face
5 True/False questions
avoidance → person doesn't address conflict, lose-lose
isolation → controlling what a person does, who they talk to, and where they go
anger → a person blames himself or herself or others for the loss
four things we can do to help us calm down → making a person do illegal things
AIDS → viral