5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- valence electrons
- a a solid that settles to the bottom of a mixture
- b what color would a solution of pop turn litmus paper?
- c the subatomic particles involved in forming chemical bonds
- d a protein that speeds up a specific biochemical reaction (biological catalyst)
- e the substance being dissolved
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is the mass of an electron?
- set of metals found in groups 3-12
- in what period is Helium found?
- the energy source for electrolysis
- a solid solution of metals or nonmetals dissolved in metals
5 True/False questions
increase temperature → What is one way to increase the speed at which a substance dissolves?
slower → at the same temperature, more massive particles move _____ than less massive particles
Bohr's Theory → All elements are composed of atoms, which cannot be created, destroyed, or divided.
compound → a mixture in which the particles are dispersed throughout but are not heavy enough to settle out
acid → is milk an acid or a base?