5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1 amu
- sift the sand out
- a a combination of two or more substances that are not chemically combined
- b How would you seperate sand from water?
- c what is the mass of a neutron?
- d charged particles that form during chemical changes when one or more valence electrons transfer from one atom to another
- e a measure of how acidic or basic a solution is
5 Multiple choice questions
- where are reactants found in a chemical equation/
- arranged the periodic table by increasing atomic mass
- do metals tend to lose or gain electrons?
- type of reaction electrolysis is used for
- what color would pH paper turn in water?
5 True/False questions
colloid → a mixture in which the particles are dispersed throughout but are not heavy enough to settle out
+3 → what charge does a magnesium ion have?
period 7 → in what period is Neptunium found?
diatomic element → an element that is capable of covalently bonding two of that same element's atoms together in a molecule
valence electrons → the electrons in the outermost energy level of an atom