5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a atoms that have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons
- b a substance that ionizes in water to produce (H+) ions
- c a picture, an idea, or an object that is built to explain how something else looks or works
- d how many electrons can be held in the 3rd energy level?
- e a substance formed when atoms of two or more elements join together
5 Multiple choice questions
- how many valence electrons does Aluminum have?
- matter that has only one kind of atom
- An atom has a nucleus surrounded by a large region, where the most likely location for an electron can be found.
- the process of freezing, condensation and deposition require that the particles ______ energy
- what color would a solution of pop turn litmus paper?
5 True/False questions
chemical symbol → an abbreviation for an element name
deposition → the change of a substance from a gas to a solid
-2 → what charge does an oxygen ion have?
red → what color would pH paper turn in lemon juice?
2 → how many valence electrons does Helium have?