5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dalton's Theory
- transition metals
- a a protein that speeds up a specific biochemical reaction (biological catalyst)
- b is milk an acid or a base?
- c is milk of magnesia an acid or a base?
- d set of metals found in groups 3-12
- e Atoms are always moving and are capable of joining together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the sum of protons and neutrons in an atom
- consists of two atoms of the same element covalently bonded together
- the substance being dissolved
- a mixture in which the particles are dispersed throughout but are not heavy enough to settle out
- do nonmetals tend to lose or gain electrons?
5 True/False questions
Noble Gases → the central part of an atom
pink-red → arranged the periodic table by increasing atomic mass
periodic → having a regular, repeating pattern
salt and water → at the same temperature, more massive particles move _____ than less massive particles
lose → what color would pH paper turn in lemon juice?