Upgrade to remove ads
Domain IV: Data Quality Assurance
Terms in this set (10)
Major goals of NAACR
• Provide standards for coding and editing
• Certify registries that meet national data quality standards
• Train and educate registry staff
SEER central registries are required to provide complete counts of new cases for a calendar year within ____months of the end of
that calendar year.
A computer data edit ____.
verifies data accuracy
Routine and automated edit checks should be applied to ________% of a registry's cases.
Central registry monitoring of facility case completeness should be performed _____
on an ongoing basis
As part of the Quality Control Policy, what is the minimum percentage of the annual analytic caseload to be reviewed each year for accuracy for a number of factors?
Which one of the following is defined when developing a QI quality control study?
• Review of data to identify the problem
• The required data set and reportable list
• Cancer registry procedures
• Recommended action for improvement
Review of data to identify the problem
An important element of a quality control program is:
• Establishing a variety of standards applicable to specific issues
• The collection and maintenance of data on data quality.
• Data items with vague definitions
• Monitoring activities should focus on data, only
The NAACCR standard for reporting expected cases of reportable cancer occurring during the year, should be reported within
_______months of the close of the diagnosis year.
The system to ensure accurate data collection in the cancer registry is known as _______.
Quality control program
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
Chapter 1: Core knowledge - Principles of Oncology…
Domain I: Casefinding /Solid Tumor Rules
Domain V: Analysis and Data Usage
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Class of Case: Codes
Domain VII: Cancer Program Accreditations
Introduction, Cancer Registry Basics
Domain III: Follow-Up