6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- On Saturday, December 23, 1946, in a little church at 421 May Street, Mayfield, Illinois, Sarah and James were married.
- In a manner of speaking, we all threw in the towel.
- "Tell me, Mary, "asked her mother, "did you have a good time?"
- I do not think, Tome, that your dad likes me
- a group of words containing a subject and a verb
5 True/False questions
FANBOYS → a group of words containing a subject and a verb
To separate consecutive adjectives preceding and modifying the same noun → Enclosed is a stamped, self-addressed envelope
After Introductory words or expressions (adverbs or transitions) → Nevertheless, her hours are flexible.
independent clause → a clasue that is a complet sentence by itself
coordinating conjunction → a clasue that is a complet sentence by itself