6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- I do not think, Tome, that your dad likes me
- For his birthday he received a shirt, a tie, and a pair of pants.
- For And Nor But Or Yet So
- a clasue that is a complet sentence by itself
- a clause that is not a complet sentence by itself becaseu it gegins with a subordinating word (when, after, if, since, etc)
5 True/False questions
non-restrictive element → a word, phrase, or clause which can be omitted without changing the meaning of the sentence
To set off expressions that designate the source of a quotation (dont use if quoted question or exclimation is followed by explanatory words, or if quatation is introduced by "that") → It is my opinion, therefore, that you should take the job.
After an introductory phrase which is four words or longer (do not use a comma if the introductory phrase is followed by a verbis four words or longs → Nevertheless, her hours are flexible.
To separate consecutive adjectives preceding and modifying the same noun → For his birthday he received a shirt, a tie, and a pair of pants.
clause → a group of words containing a subject and a verb