5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the Primary colors? List them.
- How is the body affected by strong diagonal lines?
- What are the Secondary colors? List them.
- What do you use to take out stitches when you make a mistake?
- What do sergers have below the needle (to be threaded) instead of a bobbin?
- a Loopers.
- b It adds excitement and draws attention to the person.
- c A seam-ripper.
- d The colors from which all colors are made. They are red, blue, and yellow.
- e The colors that appear halfway between the primary colors. They are green, violet, and orange.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How the fabric looks like it would feel. An example would be that silk and satin look soft.
- Baggy. A type of garment with that shape would be sweats.
- Color, Line, Shape, Space, and Texture
- The lightness or darkness of a color. An example would be light-blue.
5 True/False questions
What does 'Form Follows Function' mean? → The colors from which all colors are made. They are red, blue, and yellow.
What is the standard seam allowance for garments? → The brightness or dullness of a color.
What is Natural Shape? What type of garment has a Natural Shape? → Straight and narrow. A type of garment with that shape would be pin-striped pants.
How is the body affected by strong vertical lines? → It makes the person look taller and thinner.
What is Tubular Shape? What type of garment has a Tubular Shape? → Baggy. A type of garment with that shape would be sweats.