5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Hue? What is an example of a Hue?
- Which line is perpendicular to the ground?
- What is Tubular Shape? What type of garment has a Tubular Shape?
- What is a Shade of a color? What is an example of a Shade of a color?
- How is the body affected by strong curved lines?
- a Straight and narrow. A type of garment with that shape would be pin-striped pants.
- b It adds femininity to the person/outfit.
- c A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
- d Vertical
- e It is another name for a color. An example would be blue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- They are black, white, and gray.
- How the fabric feels. An example would be that cotton jersey feels soft.
- The rest of the colors on the color wheel. They are blue-green, blue-violet, yellow-green, yellow-orange, red-violet, and red-orange.
- Follows the body's natural outline. A type of garment with that shape is skinny jeans.
- The colors from which all colors are made. They are red, blue, and yellow.
5 True/False questions
What is Visual Texture? What is an example of Visual Texture? → How the fabric feels. An example would be that cotton jersey feels soft.
What do sergers have below the needle (to be threaded) instead of a bobbin? → The 12 colors in a circle to display how the colors are related to each other.
What is Full Shape? What type of garment has a Full Shape? → Fit-and-flare. A type of garment with that shape would be bellbottom jeans.
How is the body affected by strong diagonal lines? → It adds excitement and draws attention to the person.
What is the standard seam allowance for garments? → 5/8 inch.