5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the standard seam allowance for garments?
- How is the body affected by strong horizontal lines?
- What is an Analogus color scheme?
What is a Complementary color scheme?
What is an Accented-Neutral color scheme?
What is a Monochramatic color scheme?
What are examples of each color scheme?
- What is a Shade of a color? What is an example of a Shade of a color?
- What is Natural Shape? What type of garment has a Natural Shape?
- a It makes the person look wider.
- b 5/8 inch.
- c A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
- d Follows the body's natural outline. A type of garment with that shape is skinny jeans.
- e When you use 3 colors that are right next to each other on the color wheel (an example would be red, red-orange, and orange)
When you use 2 colors that are direct opposites on the color wheel (an example would be blue and orange)
When you use a neutral color, such as black, white, or gray, and put an accent color with it (an example would be gray and blue)
When you use 1 color and you use different values of that color (an example would be blue, light-blue, and navy-blue)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Baggy. A type of garment with that shape would be sweats.
- How the fabric feels. An example would be that cotton jersey feels soft.
- The 12 colors in a circle to display how the colors are related to each other.
5 True/False questions
What is Visual Texture? What is an example of Visual Texture? → How the fabric looks like it would feel. An example would be that silk and satin look soft.
What are the Secondary colors? List them. → The colors that appear halfway between the primary colors. They are green, violet, and orange.
How is the body affected by strong vertical lines? → It adds excitement and draws attention to the person.
Which line is perpendicular to the ground? → Diagonal
What is Bell Shape? What type of garment has a Bell Shape? → Fit-and-flare. A type of garment with that shape would be bellbottom jeans.