5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Visual Texture? What is an example of Visual Texture?
- What is the Intensity of color?
- What is Full Shape? What type of garment has a Full Shape?
- What is Value of a color? What is an example of the Value of a color?
- What is Hue? What is an example of a Hue?
- a How the fabric looks like it would feel. An example would be that silk and satin look soft.
- b Baggy. A type of garment with that shape would be sweats.
- c The brightness or dullness of a color.
- d The lightness or darkness of a color. An example would be light-blue.
- e It is another name for a color. An example would be blue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- It adds femininity to the person/outfit.
- Straight and narrow. A type of garment with that shape would be pin-striped pants.
- A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
- It makes the person look taller and thinner.
5 True/False questions
When using a conventional machine, in which direction should you pull the 2 threads before sewing? → Back behind the presser foot.
What are 3 safety rules for using the sewing machine? → Use a slow speed, keep your fingers and head away from the machine, and don't stitch over pins.
What are the Secondary colors? List them. → The colors that appear halfway between the primary colors. They are green, violet, and orange.
What are the 5 elements of design? → Color, Line, Shape, Space, and Texture
What are the Neutral colors? → The brightness or dullness of a color.