5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Natural Shape? What type of garment has a Natural Shape?
- How is the body affected by strong diagonal lines?
- What is an Analogus color scheme?
What is a Complementary color scheme?
What is an Accented-Neutral color scheme?
What is a Monochramatic color scheme?
What are examples of each color scheme?
- What is Full Shape? What type of garment has a Full Shape?
- How is the body affected by strong curved lines?
- a When you use 3 colors that are right next to each other on the color wheel (an example would be red, red-orange, and orange)
When you use 2 colors that are direct opposites on the color wheel (an example would be blue and orange)
When you use a neutral color, such as black, white, or gray, and put an accent color with it (an example would be gray and blue)
When you use 1 color and you use different values of that color (an example would be blue, light-blue, and navy-blue)
- b It adds femininity to the person/outfit.
- c It adds excitement and draws attention to the person.
- d Follows the body's natural outline. A type of garment with that shape is skinny jeans.
- e Baggy. A type of garment with that shape would be sweats.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Back behind the presser foot.
- A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
- The rest of the colors on the color wheel. They are blue-green, blue-violet, yellow-green, yellow-orange, red-violet, and red-orange.
- The colors from which all colors are made. They are red, blue, and yellow.
5 True/False questions
Which line is between perpendicular and parallel? → Vertical
What is a Tint of a color? What is an example of a Tint of a color? → A color that is lightened by adding white. An example would be pink.
What is Value of a color? What is an example of the Value of a color? → A color that is darkened by adding black. An example would be navy-blue.
What is Tactile Texture? What is an example of Tactile Texture? → How the fabric looks like it would feel. An example would be that silk and satin look soft.
Which line is perpendicular to the ground? → Vertical