5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- circa 1000 B.C.
- circa 1200 B.C.
- a 3rd king of Israel; known for wisdom; son of David
- b (Old Testament) a giant Philistine warrior who was slain by David with a sling
- c The date of the Exodus
- d Jerusalem captured or founded by King David
- e Conquered Israel c. 50 B.C.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1st king of united Israel
- Place where Judaism was founded
- Led Exodus (escape from Egypt) and obtained Ten Commandments
- When Jews migrate to Egypt to escape famine
- World's 1st monotheists
5 True/False questions
Mt. Sinai → Where Moses received the Ten Commandments from God
Sinai Desert → Migration of many Jews out of Israel
circa 1800 B.C. → Jerusalem captured or founded by King David
Canaan → Location where Jews moved from Mesopotamia (a/k/a The Promised Land; a/k/a The Land of Milk & Honey)
Egypt → Location of Jews (and their slavery) after migrating to escape famine in Israel