Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Activity and Task Analysis
Terms in this set (5)
what is an activity analysis?
breaks down an activity into its components in physical, social, cognitive, affective, and administrative aspects.
analyze the activity based on...
- normal engagement requirements (no modifications)
- compare to all other activities
- w/o regard to any particular person or disability
- minimum level of skill needed
what is a task analysis?
breaks down an activity into discrete tasks in the order in which they are completed
How do these analyses connect with assessment and planning?
- when paired with assessment results, AA and TA help you determine where a client can functionally complete an activity and where it will be difficult
After determining/completing AA and TA what two things can you do?
1. Adapt the activity so the person can complete the activity
2. Provide intervention to help them improve their function skill deficit
Sets found in the same folder
Reliability and validity in Assessments
Functional and Participation Assessments
Other sets by this creator
Content Quiz 5
Documentation in RT
ATRA Standards of Practice
Treatment Planning: Writing Goals and Objectives