Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (21)
- is a movable shelter supported entirely from an exterior wall of a building and of a type which can be retracted, folded, or collapsed against the face of a supporting building.
- Wholly supported by the building to which it is attached
- Comprised of a lightweight frame structure over with a covering is attached.
- A permanent structure of rigid construction with a covering that provides whether protection, identity or decoration.
- Can be structurally independent or supported by attachment to a building on one end and by at least one post on the other end.
- A permanent roofed structure, fully supported by the building.
- A form of a semi-permanent or permanent structure constructed along a property line, usually of masonry or reinforced concrete or other fire-rated material where absolutely no form of permitted opening, whether temporary/permanent or operable/inoperable, is allowed on it.
- A reinforced masonry or reinforced concrete separator with the appropriate fire-resistive rating and which shall be positioned between dwelling units or between buildings/structures to maintain the fire integrity of each building/structure.
- Firewalls, particularly those erected above or along property lines, shall have absolutely no openings, except for permitted vent wells and shall extend above the roof from 400 millimeters to 1000 millimeters.
Allowable Maximum Building Footprint (AMBF)
- The maximum portion of the lot that may be occupied by the building/structure at grade level after satisfying setback, yard and court requirements.
- The area of the AMBF is measured from the outermost face of the exterior walls of the proposed building/structure.
- The AMBF is the true buildable area on which a fully enclosed building/structure can be erected. The AMBF shall exclude provisions for courts at grade level.
Allowable Maximum Building Footprint
Total Gross Floor Area (TGFA)
- The total floor space within the main and auxiliary buildings primarily consisting of the GFA and all other enclosed support areas together with all other usable horizontal areas/surfaces above and below established grade level that are all physically attached to the building/s which shall consists of the following: Covered areas used for parking and driveways, services and utilities.
ALLOWABLE MAXIMUM VOLUME OF BUILDING (AMVB) Above-Grade
- The limit of the total volume of space that can be occupied by a proposed building/structure above grade level. The AMVB is an imaginary prism within which the fully enclosed areas and courts of a proposed building/structure shall fit. AMVB is expressed in cubic meters.
Road Right-of-Way (RROW) or Access Street or Street
- A kind of public open space for the continuous flow of pedestrian and vehicular traffic that must be free of all forms of prohibited physical obstructions. The RROW is the area lying between two (2) or more parallel properties and its width is horizontally measured from opposite property lines.
- The horizontal distance measured 90º from the outermost face of the building/structure to the property lines.
Road-Right-of-Way or Access Street or Street
ALLOWABLE MAXIMUM VOLUME OF BUILDING - Above-Grade
Office of the Building Official (OBO)
- The Office authorized to enforce the provisions of the Code and its IRR in the field as well as the enforcement of orders and decisions made pursuant thereto.
Office of the Building Official
Original Certificate of Title (OCT)
The first title issued on the land
Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
- When a property is sold, the purchaser receives the transfer certificate of title.
- A transfer of ownership has been reassigned from the owner to the buyer.
Original Certificate of Title
Transfer Certificate of Title
Current Secretary of DPWH
February 19, 1977
When was the Code issued?
THIS SET IS OFTEN IN FOLDERS WITH...
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
BSD Random Questions (GBC & BP 344)
BSD Random Questions (NBC)
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
Chapter 4- attitudes, emotions, and ethics
ISS 335 Exam 2
OG 30 pages 5-6