Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
CDC Vol-2 Ch.1
Terms in this set (15)
1. (201) Which team has 12 core teams and 6 noncore teams?
Agile combat support (ACS).
2. (201) Which team or organization cannot generate capability using standard United States Air
Force (USAF) battle rhythm?
Demand force team.
3. (202) what manages the force battle rhythm?
Air and Space Expeditionary Force (AEF) force generation construct.
4. (203) which manpower authorizations must be postured in the unit type code (UTC) availability?
5. (203) Specific unit type codes (UTC) normally eligible to deploy, given a certain set of deployment
Conditions, and assuming full readiness, are considered
Available to deploy.
6. (203) which type of unit type code (UTC) record indicates it is sufficiently manned, trained, and
Equipped to meet the mission capability (MISCAP) of the UTC?
Ready to deploy.
7. (204) Posturing codes, or P codes, indicate unit type code (UTC) records are generally available
During normal rotational operations.
which posturing code (Pcode) indicates the minimum number of unit type code (UTC)
Requirements to support critical home station operations?
9. (205) who provides the assessment status of each unit type code (UTC) in the Air and Space
Expeditionary Force (AEF) library?
10. (205) Unit type code (UTC) assessments are based on all of the following aspects of the UTC
Ability to be tailored.
11. (205) which Air and Space Expeditionary Force (AEF) Reporting Tool (ART) report provides the
Current status of the unit type codes (UTC), including the commander's comments and also
Focuses on retrieving the UTC availability line numbers (ALN) status, with applicable remarks?
12. (205) Which agency has the responsibility for organizing, training, and equipping aerospace
forces to meet combatant commander (CCDR) requirements?
b. Headquarters, United States Air Force (HAF).
13. (205) Which functional level is responsible for associating, tracking, and managing personnel and
equipment in unit type codes (UTC) and assigning them to the proper Air and Space
Expeditionary Force (AEF)?
Unit commander or equivalent level supervisor.
14. (205) Which Air and Space Expeditionary Force (AEF) Reporting Tool (ART) training
requirement is considered key to successfully managing an installation ART program?
15. (205) Which Air and Space Expeditionary Force (AEF) online tool provides personnel support for
contingency operations (PERSCO) teams the capability to report deployment discrepancies to
individual home units?
Deployment Processing Discrepancy Reporting Tool (DPDRT)
Sets found in the same folder
CDC Vol. 2 Ch. 2
CDC Vol.2 Ch.3
CDC Vol.2 Ch.4
CDC Vol.2 Ch.5
Other sets by this creator
Wrong Test Questions
CDC Vol.2 Unit Review
Other Quizlet sets
Unit 3: Physical Science B
Segmentation and Targeting
ACCT 2301 Exam 2 Carter Study
08 STAAR REVIEW - End of the Cold War (70s & 80s)