Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
CDC Vol. 2 Ch. 2
Terms in this set (12)
16. (206) The chief of staff Air Force (CSAF) acts as a "global force provider" fulfilling the
responsibility to support combatant commanders through the Air and Space Expeditionary Force
coordinating and scheduling United States Air Forces forces to provide combat-ready assigned,
apportioned, and allocated forces as spelled out in global force management (GFM) guidance.
17. (206) Which functional area is responsible for establishing broad, Total Force (active duty, Air
Reserve Component, civilian) personnel and manpower policy and guidance?
Deputy Chief of Staff, Personnel.
Which agency or individual oversees and manages the unit type code (UTC) shortfall/reclama process when taskings must be reassigned between major commands
Air Force Personnel Center Directorate of Air and Space Expeditionary Force Operations
19. (207) This agency develops plans and procedures to support personnel processing for military,
Department of Defense, contract and other civilians, and family members during contingency,
wartime, exercise, and emergency operations.
Air Force component command.
20. (208) At base level, the wing/installation commander is responsible to
ensure the installation is capable of supporting deployment operations.
21. (208) Which commander is responsible for ensuring the installation is capable of supporting
deployment operations, and has the responsibility of designating an installation deployment
officer (IDO) and alternates?
Logistics readiness squadron (LRS).
22. (209) Which agency has a permanent member on the installation deployment readiness cell
Installation personnel readiness (IPR) personnel.
23. (209) The installation deployment readiness cell (IDRC) staff coordinates with which agency or
individual to ensure appropriate units are tasked in the Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and
Execution Segments (DCAPES), making corrections as necessary?
Unit deployment manager (UDM).
24. (209) Which agency or individual acts for the installation/wing commander in directing,
controlling, coordinating, and executing deployments and installation exercises?
Installation deployment officer (IDO).
25. (210) Which individual or agency is responsible for reporting the status of unit type codes (UTC)
in the Air and Space Expeditionary Force (AEF) Reporting Tool (ART)?
26. (210) Unit commanders have the responsibility to appoint unit cargo increment monitors in
writing to which individual or agency?
Host logistics plans function.
27. (211) Participants in the deployment processing working group (DPWG) include logistics plans,
manpower, personnel, communications, medical, UDMs, and tenant units.
Recommended textbook explanations
Mechanics of Materials
Engineering Mechanics: Statics
Adel S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith
Applied Numerical Methods with MATLAB for Engineers and Scientists
Steven C Chapra
Sets found in the same folder
CDC Vol-2 Ch.1
CDC Vol.2 Ch.3
CDC Vol.2 Ch.4
CDC Vol.2 Ch.5
Sets with similar terms
2G051 URE Vol 2
CDC 3SO51 Personnel Journeyman Volume 3. Readiness
3S051 vol 3
cdc volume 2
Other sets by this creator
Wrong Test Questions
CDC Vol.2 Unit Review
Other Quizlet sets
A/P-Clicker Questions--For Friday
A+ Exam 220-1002 Learn Mode 4
Biogeochemical Cycling and Global Climate Change HW
geol 1601 final