Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
CDC Vol.2 Ch.3
Terms in this set (12)
28. (212) Unit type codes (UTCs) are only represented by a
5-character alphanumeric code.
29. (212) The assignment of unit type code (UTC) categories is based on
30. (213) The process of adding a unit type code (UTC) to the Manpower and Equipment Force
Packaging (MEFPAK), building the manpower and or equipment detail, and getting the UTC
added to the type unit characteristics (TUCHA) is known as
31. (213) Unit type codes (UTC) should be developed so that the entire UTC can be
tasked from a single organization.
32. (213) What is considered a capability within a unit type code (UTC) that commanders must
deploy as a single entity?
33. (214) The pilot unit conducts a logistics detail (LOGDET) validation every
34. (214) Which type of report must be generated prior to reporting logistics details (LOGDET) to the
major command (MAJCOM)?
Logistics Force Packaging System (LOGFOR) database verification (DB Verify) report.
35. (214) Which type of unit uses unit type codes (UTC) developed by a pilot unit?
36. (215) What is indicated when manpower types a "P" in the "Task Stat" field during the wing/level
The tasking is valid for that base and unit.
37. (215) What is compared when the Air Force verification capability (AFVC) process is conducted
to find requirements that have been conflicted and/or contain erroneous data?
Information between Deliberate and Crisis Action Planning and Execution Segments
(DCAPES) and the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
38. (216) Which deployment function/system provides monitoring for deploying cargo and personnel
from origin to destination?
In-transit visibility (ITV).
39. (216) What type of information source is required for planners to view an asset's status in the
Global Transportation Network (GTN) as it goes from origin to destination?
Sets found in the same folder
CDC Vol-2 Ch.1
CDC Vol. 2 Ch. 2
CDC Vol.2 Ch.4
CDC Vol.2 Ch.5
Other sets by this creator
Wrong Test Questions
CDC Vol.2 Unit Review
Other Quizlet sets
Honors Chem Study Guide
World Cultures Last Exam
SIE Chapter 6: Federal Regulations