Upgrade to remove ads
Review for Quiz over Chapter 31-36
Terms in this set (10)
1. Christopher Columbus planned on getting to India by traveling _______ into the _____________ ____________.
west, Atlantic Ocean
2. Ferdinand and Isabella paid for explorers to go to the New world because they wanted to ___________ ____________ and __________ _____________
make money, find treasure
3. We sometimes call Native Americans "Indians" because Columbus thought he had reached _________.
4. The Age of ______________ and the Age of _____________ are the two names used for the time when the countries began planting new colonies.
Age of Discovery, Age of Exploration
5. Martin Luther didn't become a __________, as his parents had hoped. Instead, he became a ________.
6. When Martin Luther studied the book of Romans, he realized that he didn't need to work to _________ _____, but that Christ already _________ him.
please God, loved
7. Martin Luther wrote a list of 95 reasons why indulgences were wrong. This list is called the _____ __________.
8. After the fall of the Roman Empire, people were too busy trying to survive to make time for ______________, ______________, and ______________.
reading, writing and learning.
9. The __________ ________ changed the world during the time of the Renaissance.
10. The church divided into two groups after the reformation: the ______________ and the _________________.
catholics and the protestants.
OTHER SETS BY THIS CREATOR
Q4 History Review
Q4 Science Review
OTHER QUIZLET SETS
CM 4 Posttest
Week 12 Question pool
NB Lecture 65: Eating Disorders