Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
CDC Vol.2 Ch.4
Terms in this set (8)
40. (217) Who owns data and has overall control of the development, distribution, security level,
Maintenance, and overall quality in the timephased force and deployment data (TPFDD)?
Supported commands and designated functional manager.
41. (217) What are the unique requirements referred to as in the time phased force and deployment
data (TPFDD) development used by the planners at the support component headquarters?-
Unit line numbers (ULN).
42. (218) What is the critical part of timephased force and deployment data (TPFDD) management?-
Accuracy and timeliness.
43. (219) During the timephased force and deployment data (TPFDD) movement timing
requirements planning the installation deployment officer (IDO) first needs to make decisions
an analysis of the TPFDD available to load dates (ALD) and required deliver dates (RDD)
against the strategic airflow and unit type code (UTC) movement priority.
44. (219) Which question is not part of the movement timing requirements?
What is the mode source of the mobility bags being shipped?
45. (220) Which document is most familiar to logistics planners and is a product of timephased force
and deployment data (TPFDD) development?-
Time-phased force and deployment list (TPFDL).
46. (221) Who uses the Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) in the Joint
Planning and Execution Community (JPEC)?
Planners and commanders at all levels.
47. (222) What do planners use to create and modify a timephased force and deployment data
(TPFDD) file and build a force list?
Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES) edit tool (JET).
Sets found in the same folder
CDC Vol-2 Ch.1
CDC Vol. 2 Ch. 2
CDC Vol.2 Ch.3
CDC Vol.2 Ch.5
Other sets by this creator
Wrong Test Questions
CDC Vol.2 Unit Review