Upgrade to remove ads
CDC Vol.2 Ch.5
Terms in this set (11)
48. (223) What defines the local processes, procedures, infrastructure, and resources used to deploy
Installation deployment plan (IDP).
49. (223) What units are included in the installation deployment plan (IDP)?
Tenants, institutional forces, and associate units.
50. (224) What type of resources are include in the installation deployment plans (IDP) for forward
51. (225) Which function is not part of the deployment control center (DCC) staff?
52. (226) Which position within the cargo deployment function (CDF) identifies possible bottlenecks
and works with CDF personnel, units, and the deployment control center (DCC) to ensure cargo
is processed on time?
53. (226) Which equipment item is not required in the cargo deployment function (CDF)?
54. (227) Which is described as an organized processing activity designed to ensure deploying
Personnel are properly accounted for and prepared for deployment?
Personnel deployment function (PDF).
55. (227) The personnel deployment function (PDF) is charged with maintaining accountability of
deploying personnel from the time they arrive at the processing line until they
leave home station.
56. (227) Which is a required personnel deployment function (PDF) station?
57. (228) Which function is responsible for coordinating all unit level deployment activities, to
include the receipt of tasking and preparation of cargo and personnel for deployment?
Unit deployment control center (UDCC).
58. (229) Which individuals or functions receive initial training by the installation deployment officer
(IDO) within 90 days of assignment?
Sets found in the same folder
CDC Vol-2 Ch.1
CDC Vol. 2 Ch. 2
CDC Vol.2 Ch.3
CDC Vol.2 Ch.4
Other sets by this creator
Wrong Test Questions
CDC Vol.2 Unit Review
Other Quizlet sets
CFA Level 1 - Secret Sauce
Drug Induced Hepatic and Cholestatic Diseases (Obj…
Spanish Final Conversation
Traumatiske læsioner, kemiske og termiske læsioner.