5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 54th Massachusetts Infantry
- Louisiana Purchase
- executive branch
- Frederick Douglass
- a doubled the size of America
- b enforces the laws
President= 4 years
- c promoted abolition through newspapers ---> "The North Star"
- d bringing products into the country
- e first group of all black soldiers
5 Multiple choice questions
- N.A. forced migration to the Midwest
- people who worked to help end slavery
- 1st secretary of the treasury (leader of the federalists)
- the Supreme Court's power to declare an act of Congress unconstitutional
- official approval to the Constitution, or of an amendment, by the states.
5 True/False questions
Thomas Jackson → nicknamed "Stonewall Jackson" during the Battle of Bull Run by Union troops"
Fort Sumter → invented the steamboat
Sojourner Truth → a route from Independence, Missouri to Oregon City, Oregon
Seneca Falls Convention → birthplace of women's suffrage
Emma Williard → established the first "high school" for women