5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Mary Lyon
- Andrew Jackson
- a interpreter/guide of Lewis and Clark
- b the use of ship to prevent movement into and out of a port or region
- c established the first college for women (Mount Holyoke)
- d official approval to the Constitution, or of an amendment, by the states.
- e 7th President, practiced the spoils system, was a "common people's president"
5 Multiple choice questions
- taking products out of the country
- promoted abolition through newspapers ---> "The Liberator"
- president of the Confederacy
- established judicial review
- enforces the laws
President= 4 years
5 True/False questions
nationalism → placing the interests of one region over those of the whole nation
abolition → movement to end slavery
Fort Sumter → opening shots of the Civil War
Seneca Falls Convention → movement to end slavery
Elizabeth Blackwell → 1st female medical grad