5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Motorists should be aware that all bicycles used after dark must have
- Which of the following influence the effects of alcohol
- A chemical test is used to measure
- A driver who is taking a non-prescription drug should
- You may cross a single solid white line in the highway
- a BAC
- b The amount of food in the stomach.
The body weight of an individual.
How much time passes between drinks
- c Front headlight and red taillight.
- d Read the labels on the drug before driving.
- e If traffic conditions require.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Under no circumstances.
- Turn right.
- Reach the proper speed before blending with traffic.
- The distance we can see ahead is reduced.
- You must think faster and handle your vehicle more effectively.
5 True/False questions
When you get ready to leave an expressway, you should begin to use your turn signal → 100 feet before the exit ramp.
A blind person legally has the right-of-way when crossing the street when he is → Led by a guide dog, or using a white or metallic cane.
Before you leave a parking space which is parallel to the curb you should → Stay out of the intersection until you can pass through
A motorist should know that a bicyclist operating on a roadway must → Hold the steering wheel firmly, and ease up on the gas.
You are waiting in the intersection to complete a left turn. You should → Slow down slightly and stay in your lane.