5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You may pass another vehicle on the right if it is waiting to
- A "no standing" sign at a certain location means
- In which of the following situations is passing always forbidden
- You may never park
- As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to
- a You may stop temporarily to pickup or discharge passengers.
- b In a crosswalk.
- c The vehicle ahead is stopped for a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
- d Be prepared to stop before the intersection.
- e Turn left.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Has no effect on blood alcohol content.
- Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.
- Not cross the tracks until the train has completely passed.
- Side of the road facing oncoming traffic.
- Headlights on low beam.
5 True/False questions
A driver who is taking a non-prescription drug should → Read the labels on the drug before driving.
What does alcohol do to your driving skills and judgement → It harms both driving skills and judgement.
You may cross a double solid yellow line → Proceed with caution.
You are driving in the middle lane on a three lane expressway. A car begins to pass you on the right. The actions of that driver are → OK if no signs forbid passing on the right.
Before you leave a parking space which is parallel to the curb you should → Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.