5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means
- You may never park
- If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
- In a parking space reserved for people with disabilities, a non-disabled driver
- What does it mean when a school bus is stopped and its red lights are flashing
- a Slow down and be prepared to stop if necessary.
- b In a crosswalk.
- c May neither park, stop nor stand.
- d You may not pass while the red lights are flashing.
- e Ride home with a friend who has not been drinking.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Turning left.
- It harms both driving skills and judgement.
- Ride on the right side of the road.
- White arrows in the middle of the lanes.
- Before the crosswalk.
5 True/False questions
The car behind you begins to pass you. You should → Slow down slightly and stay in your lane.
On a road which has no sidewalks a pedestrian should walk on the → Exercise extreme caution.
Which of the following influence the effects of alcohol → The vehicle ahead is stopped for a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
A chemical test is used to measure → Road hazard sign.
A diamond-shaped sign is a → Road hazard sign.