5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When attempting to stop on a slippery road, the best action to take is to
- What happens to your driver's license if you refuse to take a chemical test (breath or blood)
- A driver who is taking a non-prescription drug should
- Drinking alcohol and driving is
- What vehicles must stop at all railroad crossings
- a School buses and passenger buses carrying passengers.
- b A serious traffic safety problem.
- c Your driver's license will be taken away.
- d Apply the brakes in slow, steady strokes.
- e Read the labels on the drug before driving.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Yield the right-of-way to pedestrians and roadway traffic.
- Turning left.
- Turn left.
5 True/False questions
As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to → Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
When the road is marked with a solid yellow line and a broken yellow line on your side you may pass → When to do so would interfere with traffic.
Drinking coffee after drinking alcohol → Has no effect on blood alcohol content.
You are making a left turn from a two-way street into a one-way street. When you have completed the turn your car should be → Turning left.
A motorist should know that a bicyclist operating on a roadway must → Front headlight and red taillight.