5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- You may cross a double solid yellow line
- Night driving is dangerous because
- As you near an intersection, the traffic light changes from green to yellow. Your best action would be to
- A diamond-shaped sign is a
- When two vehicles enter an intersection from different highways at the same time, which vehicle must yield the right-of-way
- a Road hazard sign.
- b Be prepared to stop before the intersection.
- c To turn into a driveway.
- d The distance we can see ahead is reduced.
- e Vehicle on the left.
5 Multiple choice questions
- You may not pass while the red lights are flashing.
- A serious traffic safety problem.
- Speed limit sign.
- Insure the bicycle.
- A policeman.
5 True/False questions
A motorist approaching a bicyclist should → Exercise extreme caution.
You come to an intersection which has a flashing red light. You should → Stay out of the intersection until you can pass through
A solid white line on the right edge of the highway slants in towards your left. That shows that → The road will get narrower.
Motorists should be aware that all bicycles used after dark must have → BAC
A "no standing" sign at a certain location means → Come to a full stop, then go when it is safe to do so.