5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- When the road is marked with a solid yellow line and a broken yellow line on your side you may pass
- An intersection has a stop sign, crosswalk, but no stop line. You must stop
- A diamond-shaped sign is a
- What is the appropriate action to take when approaching a railroad crossing that does not have signals (such as lights or crossing gates)
- You may pass another vehicle on the right if it is waiting to
- a Turn left.
- b Slow down and be prepared to stop.
- c Before the crosswalk.
- d If traffic is clear.
- e Road hazard sign.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Reach the proper speed before blending with traffic.
- Ride home with a friend who has not been drinking.
- Proceed with caution.
- You may stop temporarily to pickup or discharge passengers.
- Signal and pass when safe to do so.
5 True/False questions
You may not cross a single broken white (or yellow) line → If traffic conditions require.
A rectangular-shaped sign is → Speed limit sign.
What effect might alcohol and another drug have when combined in your blood → Increase the effects of both.
If a tire blows out, the proper thing to do is → Hold the steering wheel firmly, and ease up on the gas.
A blind person legally has the right-of-way when crossing the street when he is → Already in a traffic circle.