5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which of the following is used on some highways to direct drivers into the proper lanes for turning
- A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means
- What effect might alcohol and another drug have when combined in your blood
- What does alcohol do to your driving skills and judgement
- What is the appropriate action to take when approaching a railroad crossing that does not have signals (such as lights or crossing gates)
- a Slow down and be prepared to stop.
- b It harms both driving skills and judgement.
- c Slow down and be prepared to stop if necessary.
- d White arrows in the middle of the lanes.
- e Increase the effects of both.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Signal and pass when safe to do so.
- Signal and keep your wheels straight.
- Ride home with a friend who has not been drinking.
- Drive to the next exit and leave the expressway.
5 True/False questions
The driver's left hand and arm are extended upward. This hand signal means that the driver plans to → Turn right.
You want to back out of your driveway. You see children playing nearby. Before you start to move your car you should → If traffic conditions require.
A driver may park in a space reserved for people with disabilities if the vehicle displays license plates for the disabled → And is carrying the disabled person named on the registration.
On average, the human body can dispose of the alcohol in 12 ounces of beer in about → Turn left.
You have the right-of-way when you are → Road hazard sign.