5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A red and white triangular sign at an intersection means
- Night driving is dangerous because
- You come to an intersection which has a flashing red light. You should
- You have just left an expressway and are starting to drive on an ordinary highway. You should
- An intersection has a stop sign, crosswalk, but no stop line. You must stop
- a Come to a full stop, then go when safe to do so.
- b Check your speedometer to keep at the lower speed limit.
- c Before the crosswalk.
- d Slow down and be prepared to stop if necessary.
- e The distance we can see ahead is reduced.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Come to a full stop, then go when it is safe to do so.
- School buses and passenger buses carrying passengers.
- Be prepared to stop before the intersection.
- On the left.
- Allow your body time to get rid of alcohol.
5 True/False questions
What should you do when you are going to enter a roadway from a private road → Slow down slightly and stay in your lane.
A chemical test is used to measure → Speed limit sign.
When driving at night, it is most important for you to → Drive within the range of your headlights.
You must yield the right-of-way to an approaching vehicle when you are → Led by a guide dog, or using a white or metallic cane.
A motorist approaching a bicyclist should → Proceed with caution.