5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Assuming that the street is level, what should you do after you have finished parallel parking in a space between two other cars
- Your car starts to skid on a slippery road. You should
- When you drive in heavy fog during daylight hours you should drive with your
- Which of the following influence the effects of alcohol
- A traffic light which has a green arrow and a red light means that
- a Straighten your front wheels and leave room between cars.
- b Headlights on low beam.
- c The amount of food in the stomach.
The body weight of an individual.
How much time passes between drinks
- d You may drive only in the direction of the green arrow.
- e Steer in the direction you want the front wheels to go.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Every driver's problem whether they drink or not.
- The distance we can see ahead is reduced.
- Walk to the back of the car to be sure the way is clear.
5 True/False questions
A bicyclist differs from a motorist in that he isn't required to → Insure the bicycle.
When you get ready to leave an expressway, you should begin to use your turn signal → 100 feet before the exit ramp.
In this state, what BAC (blood alcohol content) is evidence of intoxication → Hold the steering wheel firmly, and ease up on the gas.
You may never park → Speed limit sign.
Which of the following does not happen after drinking → you calm down so you can concentrate.