5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
1.biological and psychological - drive states lead volitional behavior
*whenever the behavior results in the needs being satisfied reinforcement occurs and the behavior is strenghtened.
- primary work task at any point in time
- 1. awareness of the need to plan ahead
2.decision making skills
3. knowledge and use of information resources
4.general career information
5.general world of work information
6.detailed information about occupations of preference.
- sum of everything we do in our life, paid and unpaid, over the period of one's life
- Sustained and conscious
aim is to produce benefits to society, oneself, or others
4 True/False questions
Position → set of competencies required as a component of an agency, organization, setting, etc.
3 variables that lead to success of worker → 1. skills
3. personality structure - gender and minority group status are assumed to be critical variables in teh development of personality structure within TWA
Job → identified set of duties and responsibilities
Occupation → primary work task at any point in time