5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
1.biological and psychological - drive states lead volitional behavior
*whenever the behavior results in the needs being satisfied reinforcement occurs and the behavior is strenghtened.
- 1. skills
3. personality structure - gender and minority group status are assumed to be critical variables in teh development of personality structure within TWA
- primary work task at any point in time
- sum of everything we do in our life, paid and unpaid, over the period of one's life
- set of competencies required as a component of an agency, organization, setting, etc.
4 True/False questions
Occupation → primary work task at any point in time
Super's 5 Vocational Stages → 1.Crystalization (14-18) tentative career goal
2.Specification (18-21) firming education/vocational goal
3.Implementation(21-24) training for and obtaining employment.
4.Stabilization(24-34)working for a confirming career choice.
6.Readiness for retirement (55+)
Job → Sustained and conscious
aim is to produce benefits to society, oneself, or others
Super's 6 factors of vocational maturity → 1. awareness of the need to plan ahead
2.decision making skills
3. knowledge and use of information resources
4.general career information
5.general world of work information
6.detailed information about occupations of preference.