5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- A solution of NaF is added dropwise to a solution that is 0.0144 M in Ba2+. When the concentration of F- exceeds ___________ M, BaF2 will precipitate. Neglect volume changes. For BaF2, Ksp = 1.7 x 10^ -6.
- The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2?
- In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble?
- A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution?
- Of the substances below, ________ will decrease the solubility of Pb(OH)2 in a saturated solution.
- a 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
- b CsF, HF
- c 0.8 M KI
- d 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
- e Pb(NO3)2
5 Multiple choice questions
- 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
- 0.723 O. green blue cat
- 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
- .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
5 True/False questions
The solubility of lead (II) chloride (PbCl2) is 1.6 x 10^-2 M. What is the Ksp of PbCl2? → 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgBr to have the lowest solubility? → 0.020 M BaCl2
The pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.350 mol of solid methylamine hydrochloride (CH3NH3Cl) in 1.00 L of 1.10 M methylamine (CH3NH2) is ________. The Kb for methylamine is 4.40 x 10 ^-4. (Assume the final volume is 1.00L.) → 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
A 25.0-ml sample of 0.150 M butanoic acid is titrated with a 0.150 M NaOH solution. What is the pH before any base is added? The Ka of butanoic acid is 1.5 x 10 ^-5. → 0.723 O. green blue cat
The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________. → 3.487 cat. dog hat green