5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- A 25.0-ml sample of 0.150 M butanoic acid is titrated with a 0.150 M NaOH solution. What is the pH before any base is added? The Ka of butanoic acid is 1.5 x 10 ^-5.
- The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________.
- Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.150 mol of benzoic acid HBz and 0.300 mol of sodium benzoate in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The Ka of benzoic acid is 6.50 x 10^-5.
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility?
- a 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
- b 0.020 M BaCl2
- c 4.077 dog. O green green
- d 2.83 blue.hat cat
- e 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
5 Multiple choice questions
- 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
- 4.3 x 10^-14 dog. cat fortune
- 0.20 NaBr
- 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
5 True/False questions
In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble? → 0.8 M KI
A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution? → 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
Calculate the percent ionization of formic acid (HCO2H) in a solution that is 0.219 M in formic acid. The Ka of formic acid is 1.77 x 10^-4. → 2.84 blue. hat dog
A 25 mL sample of 0.723 M HClO4 is titrated with a 0.273 M KOH solution. What is the [H+] (molarity) before any base is added? → 0.723 O. green blue cat
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect PbCl2 to have the lowest solubility? → .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)