5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.350 mol of solid methylamine hydrochloride (CH3NH3Cl) in 1.00 L of 1.10 M methylamine (CH3NH2) is ________. The Kb for methylamine is 4.40 x 10 ^-4. (Assume the final volume is 1.00L.)
- In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgBr to have the lowest solubility?
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water?
- A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution?
- a 0.20 NaBr
- b 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
- c AgI
- d 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
- e CsF, HF
5 Multiple choice questions
- .020 M BaCl2 (2nd)
- 0.723 O. green blue cat
- 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
- 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
- 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
5 True/False questions
Calculate the percent ionization of formic acid (HCO2H) in a solution that is 0.219 M in formic acid. The Ka of formic acid is 1.77 x 10^-4. → 3.487 cat. dog hat green
The Kb of ammonia is 1.77 x 10^-5. The pH of a buffer prepared by combining 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonia and 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonium nitrate is _________________. → 4.077 dog. O green green
In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble? → 0.8 M KI
Calculate the pH of a solution that is 0.210 M in nitrous acid (HNO2) and 0.290 M in potassium nitrite (KNO2). The acid dissociation constant of nitrous acid is 4.50 x 10 ^-4. → 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
In which of the following aqueous solutions would you expect AgCl to have the lowest solubility? → 0.20 NaBr