5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the molar solubility of barium fluoride (BaF2) in water? The solubility-product constant for BaF2 is 1.7 x 10^-6 at 25C.
- The pH of a solution that contains 0.818 M acetic acid (Ka = 1.76 x 10 ^ -5) and 0.172 M sodium acetate is ______________.
- The Kb of ammonia is 1.77 x 10^-5. The pH of a buffer prepared by combining 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonia and 50.0 mL of 1.00 M ammonium nitrate is _________________.
- Calculate the pH of a solution prepared by dissolving 0.150 mol of benzoic acid HBz and 0.300 mol of sodium benzoate in water sufficient to yield 1.00 L of solution. The Ka of benzoic acid is 6.50 x 10^-5.
- Of the substances below, ________ will decrease the solubility of Pb(OH)2 in a saturated solution.
- a 4.488 dog. dog hat hat
- b 9.25 Igloo.blue egg
- c 4.077 dog. O green green
- d Pb(NO3)2
- e 7.5 x 10 ^ -3 green.egg tripod
5 Multiple choice questions
- 3.487 cat. dog hat green
- 2.83 blue.hat cat
- 1.1 x 10^-2 apple. apple toodles
- 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
- 11.14 apple apple. apple dog
5 True/False questions
Which compound listed below has the smallest molar solubility in water? → 0.8 M KI
In which aqueous solution is PbI2 least soluble? → 0.8 M KI
The solubility of manganese (II) hydroxide (Mn(OH)2) is 2.2 x 10 ^ -5 M. What is the Ksp of Mn(OH)2? → 1.6 x 10^-5 apple .flower quint
A solution containing which of the following pairs of substances will be a buffer solution? → CsF, HF
Calculate the percent ionization of formic acid (HCO2H) in a solution that is 0.219 M in formic acid. The Ka of formic acid is 1.77 x 10^-4. → 2.84 blue. hat dog