Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
CDC Vol.1 Unit Review
Terms in this set (80)
What is the core component of combat logistics support?
Logistics planning function.
Which logistics plans program is one of the biggest reimbursement generators for a base?
How many core functions are there for logistics plans?
Which process facilitates the transition between execution functions of deployment and employment?
Joint reception, staging, onward movement and integration (JRSOI).
(002) What are the three components of base support & expeditionary (BAS&E)?
BSP, ESP, and quick reaction survey plan (QRSP).
(002) What form is used to document recurring support?
Department of Defense (DD) Form 1144.
(003) In the enlisted force structure, how many tiers are there?
(004) What does the career field education and training plan (CFETP) ensure?
Individuals receive training at the appropriate time.
(004) A trainee may perform a task unsupervised when
(004) What must a craftsman complete to be awarded a 7-skill level?
7-skill level CDC and 7-skill level core tasks.
(004) What position can 9-skill level personnel be expected to fill?
(005) Which section is a base-level logistics plans function?
War reserve materiel management.
(005) Who will provide training with the assistance of the finance and manpower offices to the functional area agreement coordinators (FAAC)?
.Support agreement manager (SAM).
(005) To which organizational level do the managing base support plans (BSP) logistic planners forward limiting factors (LIMFAC)?
Numbered Air Force (NAF).
(005) Who reports directly to the major command functional managers (MFM) and is responsible for technical development of 2G0X1 personnel?
Installation site manager.
(006) What is the title of an individual who leads a unified command?
Combatant commander (CCDR).
(006) Which subordinate organization is aligned under the Air Force Installation and Mission Support Center (AFIMSC)?
Air Force Civil Engineer Center.
(007) Which classification process incorporates, paraphrases, restates, or generates markings that apply to the source information?
(007) In which process is data searched, gathered, and presented in a report-based, summarized format to achieve specific objectives or processes and/or conduct human analysis?.
(008) What is required for all documents containing originally classified information?
(008) Properly marking a classified document is the responsibility of
original classification authority (OCA).
(009) Where do you store classified information?
In General Services Administration (GSA)-approved safes or vaults.
(009) Which form is used to document close of day security checks to ensure classified materials are stored properly?
Standard Form (SF) 701.
(010) Who authorizes appropriately cleared couriers to hand-carry classified materials on commercial flights or other means?
(011) What type of planning is the deliberate process of determining how to use military capabilities in time and space to achieve objectives while considering the associated risks?
(011) Who are the advisors at the National Security Council (NSC)?
The CJCS and director of National Intelligence.
(011) What outlines the defense, economic, internal, and international security objectives of the US?
National Security Strategy (NSS).
(011) What system is the primary means by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (CJCS) when performing joint strategic planning
Joint Strategic Planning System (JSPS).
(011) Which plan provides guidance to the combatant commanders (CCDR), services chiefs, and defense agencies to accomplish tasks and missions based on near-term military capabilities?
Joint Strategic Capabilities Plan (JSCP).
(012) Which type of plan is an abbreviated format of an operation plan (OPLAN)?
(012) Which type of plan may or may not have an associated time-phased force and deployment data (TPFDD)?
(013) What are the first two joint planning process (JPP) steps?
Planning initiation and mission analysis.
(014) What type of process is used to align force apportionment, assignment, and allocation methodologies in support of the defense strategy and in support of joint force availability
Global force management (GFM).
(014) A grouping of combat and expeditionary combat support (ECS) unit type codes (UTC) with accompanied supplies and required non-unit re-supply and personnel necessary to sustain forces is called
(015) Which planning process is used when time is not a critical factor?
(015) Contingency planning starts when a commander receives
a task assignment and ends after the supported commander approves the supporting plans.
(016) Which planning directive provides essential planning guidance and directs development, adaptation, or refinement of a plan/order
Planning order (PLANORD).
(016) What does the Secretary of Defense (SecDef) approve and transmit to the supported commander and Joint Planning and Execution Community (JPEC) announcing the selected course of action?
Alert order (ALERTORD).
(017) What is the posturing code (P-Code) assigned to starter stocks in the unit type code availability (UTA)?
(018) War reserve materiel (WRM) is packaged by
capability unit type code (UTC).
(018) What are the three war reserve materiel (WRM) critical operational support areas?
Flightline support, personnel support, and infrastructure support.
(019) What is an on-going process that enables senior leadership to assess alternative ways to achieve the best mix of force, requirements, and support attainable within fiscal constraints?
a. Planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE).
(019) How many distinct but overlapping processes does planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE) have
(020) Who provides training to the war reserve materiel manager (WRMM) and functional area managers (FAM) on their duties as they relate to commodity management and program objectives?
Command war reserve materiel officer (CWRMO)/CWRMNCO.
(021) What does the war plans additive requirements report (WPARR) authorize?
(021) What level of command uses part one of the war plans additive requirements report
Major commands (MAJCOM).
(022) What system is used to compute war consumables distribution objective (WCDO) requirements?
Logistics feasibility analysis capability (LOGFAC).
(023) The wartime aircraft activity report (WAAR) describes specific aircraft activity in support of current plans for
(024) What inventories are set by the inventory management plan (IMP)?
(024) Which functional area must logistics planners work with when dealing with the inventory management plan (IMP)?
(025) What war reserve materiel (WRM) document is the master vehicle report (MVR) created from?
War plans additive requirements report (WPARR).
(025) When dealing with the master vehicle report (MVR), what use codes are logistics planners mainly concerned with?
L or M.
(026) Who is ultimately responsible for making every effort to ensure approved levels of support are requisitioned, stored, and maintained ready for use?
(026) If discrepancies are found when reconciling war reserve materiel (WRM) documents, who should be contacted?
Major command (MAJCOM).
(027) Who is responsible for establishing a war reserve materiel (WRM) training program?
War reserve materiel officer/war reserve materiel noncommissioned officer
(028) Who has the overall responsibility to ensure the war reserve materiel (WRM) outload is properly coordinated?
War reserve materiel officer /War reserve materiel noncommissioned officer (WRMO/WRMNCO).
(029) Who is responsible to coordinate, compile, analyze, and submit an annual budget for war reserve materiel (WRM)?
War reserve materiel officer/war reserve materiel noncommissioned officer
(030) If an item of war reserve materiel (WRM) is frequently used for indirect mission support, the unit that is frequently using it should
add or increase the item's peacetime stock levels.
(031) Who is responsible for costs associated with war reserve materiel (WRM) reconstitution after direct mission support use?
(031) Who is responsible for costs associated with war reserve materiel (WRM) reconstitution after indirect mission support use?
a. Using unit.
(033) What type of agreement is made between an Air Force supplier and an Army receiver?
(034) Who is responsible for requesting support, and how is the support initially requested?
Receiver, in writing.
(035) The funding annex should contain enough information to satisfy financial concerns of the
(035) What is a working capital fund designed to generate?
Sufficient revenues to recover operating expenses.
(036) If an impasse relating to an entire agreement cannot be resolved at base level, then
support agreement manager (SAM) and receiver send the impasse to their major commands (MAJCOM) for resolution.
(036) An impasse is elevated to Headquarters USAF (HAF) when it cannot be resolved by the
major commands (MAJCOM).
(037) Functional area agreement coordinators (FAAC) have the intimate knowledge of their areas' costs and
(037) Manpower and finance personnel should provide training on
reimbursable and nonreimbursable support.
(038) Acquisition and cross-servicing agreement (ACSA) authorities can reduce the US "logistics tail" by allowing procurement of items
a host nation (HN).
(039) The two principal documents within the acquisition and cross-servicing agreement (ACSA) program include the
ACSA and order/receipt form.
(039) All acquisition and cross-servicing agreement (ACSA) transactions are
(040) Acquisition and cross-servicing agreements (ACSA) are required to be tracked and funds must be accounted
(041) Which is not a support function that the Air Force Common Output Level Standards (AF COLS) address?
War reserve materiel.
(042) The second tier of service in the Air Force Common Output Level Standards (AF COLS) system provides for
slightly reduced standard.
(043) Base support plans (BSP) are primarily developed for locations that are
with a permanent Air Force presence.
(044) What functional responsibility related to base support and expeditionary (BAS&E) planning tool manages base support plans (BSP) and expeditionary site plans (ESP) site reviews?
(045) What functional area coordinates all site survey requests with the plans and integration function?
Base/wing level units.
(046) When are units required to update a base support plan (BSP)?
(047) The difference between required resources and those apportioned to a combatant commander (CCDR) is a
(048) How many types of teams compose the expeditionary site survey process integrated site survey?
Sets found in the same folder
CDC Vol-2 Ch.1
CDC Vol. 2 Ch. 2
CDC Vol.2 Ch.3
CDC Vol.2 Ch.4
Sets with similar terms
2G051 URE Vol 1
2G051 Volume 1 Edit code 09
Block 8 Review
2T271 Volume 1 Edit Code 5
Other sets by this creator
Wrong Test Questions
CDC Vol.2 Unit Review
Other Quizlet sets
Personal finance final review
U.S History 6-7
Second Semester Exam Study Guide Religion I
unit 10 management of drug Quản Lý dược