Create an account
1. Body temperature regulation
2. pitutary hormone control
3. autonomic nervous system responses
(thalumus, epithalamus, hypothalamus)
1. Respiratory and cardiac regulation
2. Level of awareness
3. Reticular activating system (RAS)
(Midbrain, Pons, Medulla oblongata)
Cerebrum consists of :
1. Parietal lobe
2. Convolutions (gyri)
5. Choroid plexus (3rd ventricle)
6. Occipital lobe
7. Cerebral aqueduct
8. 4th Ventricle
9. Choroid plexus (4th ventricle)
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
Having trouble? Click here for help.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!Reload
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
Please upgrade Flash or install Chrome
to use Voice Recording.
For more help, see our troubleshooting page.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.
Star this term
You can study starred terms together