5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Church Truck
- Register Book
- Grave Box
- Sales Frequency
- a a book signed by those attending a visitation/service.
- b A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
- c A wheeled collapsible support for the casket, used in the funeral home, church, or home.
- d An outer enclosure consisting of a body and a one or two piece lid.
- e The number of times sales in a given price bracket occurs over a fixed period of time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A legal copy of the original death certificate.
- the handles, ornamental fixtures, and their fittings that are attached to the casket shell.
- reduction in the amount of a bill when a specified minimum quantity of merchandise has been ordered.
- The reduction of a dead human body to inorganic bone fragments by intense heat in a specifically designed retort or chamber.
- The purchasing, pricing, display, and sale of merchandise.
5 True/False questions
Cap → The Part of the casket handle, attached to the lug or arm, which is grasped by the casket bearer
Direct Selection Room Procedure → The method of selling caskets whereby the funeral director remains in the selection room throughout the selection process.
Mausoleum → A building containing crypts or vaults for entombment.
Casket Stand → a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display
Grave Liner → The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units