5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sales Frequency
- Memorial Folder
- Arrangement Conference
- a the meeting between the funeral director and the client family during which the funeral arrangements are discussed
- b The number of times sales in a given price bracket occurs over a fixed period of time.
- c A pamphlet made available at the funeral service giving details about the deceased and the funeral arrangements.
- d A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
- e Recess or Space in a columbarium used for permanent placing of cremated remains
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cremated human remains.
- A single handle in which the lug, arm, and bar are combined in one unit.
- An area of ground set aside and dedicated for the final disposition of dead human bodies.
- Placing caskets in the selection room in their order of increasing or decreasing value.
- A reduction of the price given for payment of an account within the time limits established by the sales contract.
5 True/False questions
Death Certificate → A gasket-sealed container which can be used as an insert into a casket or a separate shipping container.
Demonstration Group → Three or four caskets utilized to educate the selecting party regarding the elements of casket construction.
Entombment → The act of placing cremains in an urn.
Cremation → A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
Laminates → The upper and lower limits of a series of numbers