5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Death Certificate
- Functional Pricing
- Casket Stand
- a A method of price quotation by which the charges are broken down into several major component parts, such as professional service, facilities, automobile, and merchandise.
- b That part of the casket handle that attaches the bar to the lug.
- c The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
- d A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
- e the stand or support upon which a casket rests in the selection room.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A gasket-sealed container which can be used as an insert into a casket or a separate shipping container.
- reduction in the amount of a bill when a specified minimum quantity of merchandise has been ordered.
- A single handle in which the lug, arm, and bar are combined in one unit.
- A component part of the casket interior which is inside the head portion of the cap; no distinction is made between the head panel and foot panel in full couch caskets.
- A method of price quotation which creates one total price package for both service and merchandise.
5 True/False questions
Grave Straps → Webbing or similar material used for lowering the casket into the grave.
Death Notice → A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
Cap Panel → The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
Memorial Folder → A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
Ferrous Metal → Any metal formed from iron (steel or stainless steel).