5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Top Seal
- Body Panels
- Death Notice
- a Compose the sides and ends of the casket shell.
- b In burial vaults, a method of sealing that utilizes an epoxy compound in conjunction with a tongue-in-groove closure at the top of the vault.
- c A building containing crypts or vaults for entombment.
- d The upper and lower limits of a series of numbers
- e A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service that the survivors wish to have published.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A moveable casket handle with a hinged arm.
- A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
- a thin crinkled cloth of silk, rayon, cotton, or wool
- the placing of a remains in a crypt in a mausoleum.
- a casket having eight angles or corners and therefore has 8 sides or body panels.
5 True/False questions
Average → The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
Preplanned Funeral Arrangements → Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
Functional Pricing → A method of price quotation by which the charges are broken down into several major component parts, such as professional service, facilities, automobile, and merchandise.
Outer Burial Container → Any container which is designed for placement in the grave around the casket, including, but not limited to containers commonly known as burial vaults, grave boxes, and grave liners.
Mode → Number that occurs most frequently in a listing of numbers