5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bail Handle
- Death Certificate
- Ferrous Metal
- a A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
- b The reduction of a dead human body to inorganic bone fragments by intense heat in a specifically designed retort or chamber.
- c Any metal formed from iron (steel or stainless steel).
- d A single handle in which the lug, arm, and bar are combined in one unit.
- e an outer enclosure which offers protection from the earth load as well as possessing sealing qualities.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
- Compose the sides and ends of the casket shell.
- The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
- The number of times sales in a given price bracket occurs over a fixed period of time.
- A structure, room, or space in a mausoleum or other building containing niches or recesses used to hold cremated remains.
5 True/False questions
Body → The portion of the casket shell containing the top body molding, body panel, base molding, and casket bottom
Hardware → the handles, ornamental fixtures, and their fittings that are attached to the casket shell.
Consecutive Method → Placing caskets in the selection room in their order of increasing or decreasing value.
Casket Stand → a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display
Entombment → the placing of a remains in a crypt in a mausoleum.