5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Consecutive Method
- Ferrous Metal
- a Any metal formed from iron (steel or stainless steel).
- b Placing caskets in the selection room in their order of increasing or decreasing value.
- c A news item concerning the death of a person which usually contains a biographical sketch.
- d One who supplies the vital statistic information concerning the deceased.
- e The act of placing cremains in an urn.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A transfer container consisting of a wooden tray with a cardboard covering for the casket.
- the top of an air seal burial vault which entraps air as it is put in position; it also supports the weight of the earth above.
- A gasket-sealed container which can be used as an insert into a casket or a separate shipping container.
- the method of price quotation by which each unit of service and/or merchandise is priced separately.
- an outer enclosure which offers protection for the earth load but without sealing qualities
5 True/False questions
Casket Stand → a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display
Body → the top of an air seal burial vault which entraps air as it is put in position; it also supports the weight of the earth above.
Gimp → a strip of metal, plastic or cloth that is attached to the inside of the panel, covering the area at which point the roll is anchored
Air Seal → A transfer container consisting of a wooden tray with a cardboard covering for the casket.
Vault → A chamber in a mausoleum, of sufficient size, generally used to contain the remains of a deceased person.