5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Grave Straps
- Death Certificate
- a A division of the total into four intervals, each one representing one-fourth of the total.
- b A metal alloy consisting of 90% copper with tin and sometimes zinc comprising the other 10%.
- c A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.
- d Value in an ordered set of values which represent the midpoint
- e Webbing or similar material used for lowering the casket into the grave.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A pamphlet made available at the funeral service giving details about the deceased and the funeral arrangements.
- the art of making the public aware of the services or commodities that a business has for sale
- A casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit and which raises as one piece.
- Made by uniting superimposed layers of different materials.
- A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
5 True/False questions
Brushed → a thin crinkled cloth of silk, rayon, cotton, or wool
Head Panel → The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
Body → The portion of the casket shell containing the top body molding, body panel, base molding, and casket bottom
Niche → Recess or Space in a columbarium used for permanent placing of cremated remains
Death Notice → A legal document containing vital statistic, disposition, and final medical information pertaining to the deceased.