5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Unit Pricing
- Stainless Steel
- Acknowledgement Cards
- a Cards of recognition sent to friends for kindness shown to a deceased's family
- b A furnace or retort for cremating dead human bodies; a building that houses a retort.
- c A metal alloy of steel, chromium, and sometimes nickel which is used in casket construction; noted for its ability to resist rust.
- d A metal alloy consisting of 90% copper with tin and sometimes zinc comprising the other 10%.
- e A method of price quotation which creates one total price package for both service and merchandise.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The purchasing, pricing, display, and sale of merchandise.
- Compose the sides and ends of the casket shell.
- Number that occurs most frequently in a listing of numbers
- Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- A case or receptacle for dead human remains which is anthropoidal in shape.
5 True/False questions
Death Certificate → A classified notice publicizing the death of a person and giving those details of the funeral service that the survivors wish to have published.
Head Panel → The focal part of the interior which fills the inside of the crown, sometimes bordered by the roll (cove)
Gimp → a strip of metal, plastic or cloth that is attached to the inside of the panel, covering the area at which point the roll is anchored
Top Seal → In burial vaults, a method of sealing that utilizes an epoxy compound in conjunction with a tongue-in-groove closure at the top of the vault.
Direct Selection Room Procedure → Three or four caskets utilized to educate the selecting party regarding the elements of casket construction.