5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a bare metal is scratched with an abrasive material and then finished until a smooth high gloss is obtained
- b Recess or Space in a columbarium used for permanent placing of cremated remains
- c The act of placing cremains in an urn.
- d A combination of a tailored interior with one or more other styles of interior; for effect.
- e A building containing crypts or vaults for entombment.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A cemetery created and maintained under an Act of Congress for burial of veterans of military service and their family members.
- a device upon which two or three caskets are placed, one on top of the other for display
- a book signed by those attending a visitation/service.
- a casket in which the rim (ogee), crown, and pies are formed as one unit with a transverse cut in the cap, forming a two piece lid for the casket.
- the placing of a remains in a crypt in a mausoleum.
5 True/False questions
Arm → That part of the casket handle that attaches the bar to the lug.
Sales Frequency → The number of times sales in a given price bracket occurs over a fixed period of time.
Hardware → The Sum of a group of numbers divided by the number of units
Bronze → A metal alloy consisting of 90% copper with tin and sometimes zinc comprising the other 10%.
Functional Pricing → A method of price quotation by which the charges are broken down into several major component parts, such as professional service, facilities, automobile, and merchandise.