5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Grave Liner
- Prefunded Funeral Arrangements
- Arrangement Conference
- Grave Straps
- a the meeting between the funeral director and the client family during which the funeral arrangements are discussed
- b Webbing or similar material used for lowering the casket into the grave.
- c an outer enclosure which offers protection for the earth load but without sealing qualities
- d Those funeral arrangements made in advance of need that include provisions for funding or prepayment.
- e a strip of metal, plastic or cloth that is attached to the inside of the panel, covering the area at which point the roll is anchored
5 Multiple choice questions
- A legal copy of the original death certificate.
- A metal alloy of steel, chromium, and sometimes nickel which is used in casket construction; noted for its ability to resist rust.
- Number that occurs most frequently in a listing of numbers
- One who supplies the vital statistic information concerning the deceased.
- a container for cremated remains
5 True/False questions
Demonstration Group → Three or four caskets utilized to educate the selecting party regarding the elements of casket construction.
Air Tray → Recess or Space in a columbarium used for permanent placing of cremated remains
Sales Frequency → A metal alloy of steel, chromium, and sometimes nickel which is used in casket construction; noted for its ability to resist rust.
Body → The Part of the casket handle, attached to the lug or arm, which is grasped by the casket bearer
Quartile → That part of the casket handle that attaches the bar to the lug.