5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sexual Harassment
- What is Marine Corps Forces (MARFOR?)
- What is the Marine Security Gaurd (MSG?)
- Where is 1st MEF located?
- What is in Page 13?
- a Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
- b Provide Security to the Department of the state for embassy security in 121 diplomatic post in 115 countries throughout the world.
- c Southern California and Arizona.
- d Administrative remarks
- e Organized as MAGTFs and are either employes as part of Naval expiditionary forces or separately as part of larger joint or combined forces.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Provides immediatley accessable, up to date emergency data including: Persons notified in case of death, Persons to recieve death gratuity when no spouse or child exhist, persons to recieved unpaid monies, who is to recieve pay if missing or pow, comercial ins. co's in case of death, and life insurance in effect.
- CO's Program done Middle of eval period to show strengths and weakness's in hope of Motivation for improvement.
- A balanced and flexable task organized force that can respond to a contingency anywhere in the world and conduct a variety of missions.
- Develop Doctrine, Tactics, and Equipment for Landing forces in amphibious operations.
- 22d, 24th, and 26th MEU (SOC)
5 True/False questions
What is in Sect 1-3 of EDVR? → Total personel account of activity
standard letter → an inappropriate relationship between a superior and a subordinate
Discuss Expand. → Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.
Discuss 2nd Provide. → Provide Security for armed vessels, and Naval property at Naval Stations and Bases.
What Components are Required in a SPMAGTF? → CE
GCE (at least Plt sized)