5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Enlisted Reporting Seniors
- What are the 2 parallel chains of command within the Marine Corps?
- What is in Sect 1-3 of EDVR?
- Raters and Senior Raters
- What are the Components of a MEU(SOC?)
- a Service and Operational
- b CPO E7-E-9 may act as reporting seniors for E4 and below
- c 1= prospective personel gains
2=prospective personel losses
3= Alphabetic listing of all enlisted Members assigned to activity
- d E6 and below reports require a rater, senior rater, and reporting senior. This allows Senior enlisted and junior officers to be included in the eval process. E7 or above or civillian equivalent
- e CE
Reinforced Helo squadron (ACE)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Provide Marine forces for airborne operations according to the doctrine established by joint chiefs of staff.
- 11th, 13th and 15th MEU (SOC)
- Contains the diary message summary and Duty preference listing
- A balanced and flexable task organized force that can respond to a contingency anywhere in the world and conduct a variety of missions.
- Task organized to provide support to MEF mission by preforming some or all of 6 functions of Marine Corps aviation.
5 True/False questions
What is a Regular Report? → Foundation of performance Record Must cover day to day naval service on AD or Drilling reserves programs except Initial entry training and other limited circumstances
Where is 2nd Mef Located? → North and South Carolina.
When can NJP be administered? → North and South Carolina.
What is in Section 7 of EDVR? → Contains NEC billiet and personel inventory
Who is in the Service Chain of Command? → President
Secretary of Defense
Commanders of Combatant Commands