5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What MEU (SOC) CE's are located in 1st MEF?
- Sexual Harassment
- Where is 1st MEF located?
- How long do you have to appeal a NJP?
- What is in Section 8 of EDVR?
- a Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
- b 11th, 13th and 15th MEU (SOC)
- c Must submit a written statement within 5 days of Imposition of the punishment.
- d Southern California and Arizona.
- e Contains list of individuals that have NEC's
5 Multiple choice questions
- Permenent CE
1 Mar Div
- E6 and below reports require a rater, senior rater, and reporting senior. This allows Senior enlisted and junior officers to be included in the eval process. E7 or above or civillian equivalent
- Provides immediatley accessable, up to date emergency data including: Persons notified in case of death, Persons to recieve death gratuity when no spouse or child exhist, persons to recieved unpaid monies, who is to recieve pay if missing or pow, comercial ins. co's in case of death, and life insurance in effect.
- Consist of the Commandant of the Marine Corps and all those who advise the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- North and South Carolina.
5 True/False questions
Equal Opportunity → Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
What is in Section 11 of EDVR? → Contains Individual Security data, PEBD, TIR, advancement date
Where is Commanders of Marine Forces Command (MARFORCOM?) → Virginia
EDVR → Provides a less formal way to correspond within and activity/command.
What are the 2 parallel chains of command within the Marine Corps? → Marine Corps Forces
Marine Corps Security Forces
Marine Security Gaurd