5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is in your Page 4?
- What are the Components of a MEU(SOC?)
- Whats in your Page 2?
- What does the MAW provide to the MEF?
- a Task organized to provide support to MEF mission by preforming some or all of 6 functions of Marine Corps aviation.
- b Uniformed Code of Military Justice
- c CE
Reinforced Helo squadron (ACE)
- d Enlisted Qualifications History
- e Dependent info and emergency info.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organized as MAGTFs and are either employes as part of Naval expiditionary forces or separately as part of larger joint or combined forces.
- Any unwanted action or activity of a sexual nature that explicitly or implicitly affects an individual's employment, performance, or work environment.
- Southern California and Arizona.
- Perform such other duties that the President may direct.
5 True/False questions
What is a MAGTF? → A balanced and flexable task organized force that can respond to a contingency anywhere in the world and conduct a variety of missions.
What is the Marine Security Gaurd (MSG?) → DNEC Distribution Navy Enlisted Classification Code
What is in Section 12 of EDVR? → Contains Individual Security data, PEBD, TIR, advancement date
What is in Section 7 of EDVR? → DNEC Distribution Navy Enlisted Classification Code
Where is Commanders of Marine Forces Command (MARFORCOM?) → Virginia