5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are SPMAGTF's used for?
- Where is 3rd Mef Located?
- suicide prevention program consist of what 4 elements?
- How many Standing MEU (SOC) CE's are there?
- Equal Opportunity
- a Used for a specific mission EX: disaster relief, humanitarian assistance, noncombatant evacuation, or unique instances where employment of one of the 3 basic MAGTF's would be inappropriate.
- b Japan and Hawaii.
- c Training
- d 7
- e The absence of employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Develop Doctrine, Tactics, and Equipment for Landing forces in amphibious operations.
- Task organized to conduct Ground missions in support of the MEF.
- Consist of the Commandant of the Marine Corps and all those who advise the Commandant of the Marine Corps.
- North and South Carolina.
5 True/False questions
What are the 3 types of Court Martial → Marine Corps Forces
Marine Corps Security Forces
Marine Security Gaurd
Fraternization → any act that is cruel, abusive, humiliating, oppressive, demeaning, harmful
Discuss 2nd Provide. → Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.
When can NJP be administered? → For minor offenses of UCMJ where the max punishment does not include a dishonorable discharge.
Discuss Perform. → Expand peacetime components to meet wartime needs according to the Joint Mobilization plans.