5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Raters and Senior Raters
- What is in Sect 4 of EDVR?
- Who is in the Service Chain of Command?
- Discuss Perform.
- What does MLG provide for the MEF?
- a Total personel account of activity
- b Perform such other duties that the President may direct.
- c Tasked organized to pass a full range of CSS functions and capabilities to support continued readiness and sustainability of the MEF.
- d President
Secretary of Defense
Secretary of Navy
Comandant of the Marine Corps
- e E6 and below reports require a rater, senior rater, and reporting senior. This allows Senior enlisted and junior officers to be included in the eval process. E7 or above or civillian equivalent
5 Multiple choice questions
- Provide FMF's for service with US Fleet in seizure and defense of advance naval bases
- Uniformed Code of Military Justice
- Provides a less formal way to correspond within and activity/command.
- Military judge alone or Military judge and not less than 5 impartial AD members. Lowest level authority to convene is usually a Commanding Gen of a Bas, Division, Wing or Equivalent. Punishment can be anything not forbidden by UCMJ.
5 True/False questions
Discuss Expand. → Provide FMF's for service with US Fleet in seizure and defense of advance naval bases
Where is Commanders of Marine Forces Command (MARFORCOM?) → Virginia
Where is 3rd Mef Located? → North and South Carolina.
What are the 7 Special Operations of a MEU (SOC?) → Reconnaissance and Surveillance
Tactical Recovery of Aircraft and Personnel (TRAP)
Seizure/recovery of offshore energy facilities
Seizure/recovery of selected personnel or material
Visit, Board, Search, and Seizure (VBSS) of vessels
In-extremis hostage recovery
Delegated Reporting Seniors → Delegation of reporting senior authority is an transfer of authority not by direction