5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Emulsified oil turns what color?
- A chain of two or more amino acids is...
- Beiret reagent is used to identify...
- Oil immersion has a total magnifcation of?
- Parfocal is...
- a Protiens
- b A Peptide
- c once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
- d 1000
- e White
5 Multiple choice questions
- The presence of a protein
- Nose piece
- 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
5 True/False questions
Parcentral is the... → same field of veiw.
Is an onion a good example of a sugar? → A Protien
What allows the glass slide to move left or right or backwards and forwards? → Mehanical Stage
Iris/ diaphragm is used to change the intensity of what? → light
The minimum distance between two objects in where they can still be seen as two seperate objects is known as? → Nose piece