5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The minimum distance between two objects in where they can still be seen as two seperate objects is known as?
- In Bieuret Reagent the color purple indicates?
- Emulsified oil turns what color?
- In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch?
- Iodine identifies the presence of what?
- a The presence of a protein
- b Resolution
- c Blue-Black
- d White
- e Starch
5 Multiple choice questions
- Mehanical Stage
- once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
- Mechanical stage adjuster
5 True/False questions
Albumin is an example of what → A Protien
Scaaning power has an objective lens of ? → 4
Parcentral is the... → same field of veiw.
Iris/ diaphragm is used to change the intensity of what? → Mechanical stage adjuster
Beiret reagent is used to identify... → same field of veiw.