5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The minimum distance between two objects in where they can still be seen as two seperate objects is known as?
- Parcentral is the...
- What is used to change the Field of view?
- What is used to rotate the objective lens?
- Oil immersion has a total magnifcation of?
- a Mechanical stage adjuster
- b Nose piece
- c same field of veiw.
- d Resolution
- e 1000
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1. Make an Observation
2. Form a hypothesis
3. Test the hypothesis
4. Form a conclusion
- Mehanical Stage
5 True/False questions
In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch? → Blue-Black
Albumin is an example of what → A Protien
Is a potatoea and example of starch? → A Protien
Scaaning power has an objective lens of ? → 40
Parfocal is... → once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.