5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What allows the glass slide to move left or right or backwards and forwards?
- Parfocal is...
- Is starch a polysaccharide?
- The minimum distance between two objects in where they can still be seen as two seperate objects is known as?
- Beiret reagent is used to identify...
- a Protiens
- b Mehanical Stage
- c Resolution
- d once an object is in focus with the lowest power, it should also almost be in focus with the higher power.
- e Yes
5 Multiple choice questions
- A Protien
- same field of veiw.
5 True/False questions
What are the five steps in the Scientific Theory? → Nose piece
Iris/ diaphragm is used to change the intensity of what? → Mechanical stage adjuster
In iodine does what color means it is positive for starch? → Yes
What is used to change the Field of view? → Mechanical stage adjuster
Iodine identifies the presence of what? → Starch