5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- b denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- c refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- d denotes sensitivity to light.
- e denotes difficulty swallowing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes small heart.
- denotes having an abnormal fear.
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- pertain to the skin.
- pertains to the back and the side.
5 True/False questions
Digitigrade → denotes walking on the toes.
Granule → is a small particle.
Proencephalon → pertains to the front of the brain.
Collagenous → denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
Calculus → pertain to the skin.