5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- b is a small particle.
- c is to arrange or form in pairs.
- d denotes difficulty swallowing.
- e denotes sensitivity to light.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes having an abnormal fear.
- refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- denotes slow digestion.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- denotes small heart.
5 True/False questions
Ganglion → is a small particle.
Dorsolateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Cutis → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Encephalalgia → denotes pain in the head.
Lateral → pertains to the back and the side.