5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- b means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- c denotes slow digestion.
- d denotes sensitivity to light.
- e refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- denotes having an abnormal fear.
- is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
- pertains to the lips and the teeth.
- pertain to the skin.
5 True/False questions
Dorsolateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Encephalalgia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Proencephalon → pertains to the front of the brain.
Granule → is a small particle.
Microcardia → denotes small heart.