5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- b denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- c refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- d denotes small heart.
- e denotes pertaining to the side.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- denotes pain in the head.
- pertains to the back and the side.
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- is a small particle.
5 True/False questions
Proencephalon → pertains to the front of the brain.
Ganglion → is a small particle.
Photosensitive → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
Collagenous → is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
Dysphagia → denotes difficulty swallowing.