5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a denotes small heart.
- b pertains to the back and the side.
- c denotes sensitivity to light.
- d denotes walking on the toes.
- e means an inflammation of the eyelid.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
- refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- denotes pain in the head.
- pertain to the skin.
5 True/False questions
Labiodental → denotes pertaining to the side.
Mammogram → denotes pertaining to the side.
Bradypepsia → denotes slow digestion.
Granule → is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
Cheirarthritis → is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.