5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- b denotes pain in the head.
- c refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- d denotes small heart.
- e denotes difficulty swallowing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- denotes slow digestion.
- pertains to the back and the side.
5 True/False questions
Phobia → refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
Photosensitive → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
Pleura → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Geminate → is to arrange or form in pairs.
Digit → pertain to the skin.