5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
- b refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- c is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- d pertain to the skin.
- e denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes walking on the toes.
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- is a medical word for fingers and toes.
- is a small particle.
- pertains to the lips and the teeth.
5 True/False questions
Photosensitive → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
Phobia → denotes having an abnormal fear.
Microcardia → denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
Bradypepsia → denotes slow digestion.
Periadenitis → is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.