5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- b denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- c pertains to the front of the brain.
- d denotes pain in the head.
- e refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
5 Multiple choice questions
- pertains to the back and the side.
- denotes having an abnormal fear.
- denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- denotes pertaining to the side.
- is a medical word for fingers and toes.
5 True/False questions
Cutis → is a medical word for fingers and toes.
Bradypepsia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Pleura → refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
Digitigrade → denotes walking on the toes.
Labiodental → pertains to the lips and the teeth.