5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a denotes small heart.
- b denotes pertaining to the side.
- c denotes slow digestion.
- d pertain to the skin.
- e refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
5 Multiple choice questions
- is an inflammation of the joints of the hand including those of the fingers.
- denotes having an abnormal fear.
- is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- means an inflammation of the eyelid.
- pertains to the front of the brain.
5 True/False questions
Geminate → is to arrange or form in pairs.
Rachicentesis → means an inflammation of the eyelid.
Encephalalgia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Granule → is to arrange or form in pairs.
Calculus → pertain to the skin.