5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a denotes having an abnormal fear.
- b denotes walking on the toes.
- c is an inflammation of the tissue around a gland.
- d refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
- e is a tumor of nerve cells or tendon tissue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- denotes having an x-ray of the breast.
- is a medical word for fingers and toes.
- denotes pain in the head.
- denotes pertaining to the side.
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
5 True/False questions
Dysphagia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Collagenous → is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
Bradypepsia → denotes slow digestion.
Dorsolateral → denotes pertaining to the side.
Calculus → pertain to the skin.