5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a denotes slow digestion.
- b pertains to the front of the brain.
- c denotes the formation of collagen, a glue-like substances.
- d is a small stone found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder.
- e is a small particle.
5 Multiple choice questions
- is to arrange or form in pairs.
- refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
- denotes sensitivity to light.
- denotes the puncture of the spinal column.
- pertains to the lips and the teeth.
5 True/False questions
Cheirarthritis → means an inflammation of the eyelid.
Encephalalgia → denotes difficulty swallowing.
Phobia → refers to the name of the membrane that covers the lungs and lines the thoracic cavity.
Cineradiography → refers to the graphic presentation of images produced by x-ray through motion picture techniques
Cutis → is a medical word for fingers and toes.