5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Non-printing characters
- Font style
- a a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
- b emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
- c deleting text to the left of the insertion point
- d hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
- e storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
5 Multiple choice questions
- the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
- a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
- editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
- removing text to the right of the insertion point
5 True/False questions
Thesaurus - → tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
Font size → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
Grammar check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
Spell check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
Autocomplete → a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.