5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Grammar check
- Thesaurus -
- Font size
- a storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
- b the height of characters in points
- c tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
- d editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- e a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
5 Multiple choice questions
- formal means of communication outside a business
- removing text to the right of the insertion point
- the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
- hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
- correspondence within a company or organization
5 True/False questions
Insert key- → used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
Backspace → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
Font → storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
File management → the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
Autocomplete → a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.