5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Memo -
- Print preview -
- a menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
- b editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- c a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
- d correspondence within a company or organization
- e a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
5 Multiple choice questions
- a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
- used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
- the height of characters in points
- formal means of communication outside a business
- the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
5 True/False questions
Word wrap - → tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
Autocomplete → a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
Folder → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
Backspace → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
Spell check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p