5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Word wrap -
- Font style
- Non-printing characters
- Spell check
- a text automatically moves from one line to the next line
- b emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
- c a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
- d a feature used to locate and correct spelling errors
- e hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
5 Multiple choice questions
- deleting text to the left of the insertion point
- correspondence within a company or organization
- menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
- formal means of communication outside a business
- tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
5 True/False questions
Default setting - → the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
Autocomplete → a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
Reports → a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
Insert key- → correspondence within a company or organization
Folder → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.