5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Default setting -
- Font size
- a deleting text to the left of the insertion point
- b the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
- c the height of characters in points
- d editing a printed or electronic document for errors
- e a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
5 Multiple choice questions
- correspondence within a company or organization
- emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
- a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
- the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
- used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
5 True/False questions
Grammar check → a feature used to locate and correct spelling errors
Spell check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
Folder → storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
Delete → a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
Print preview - → used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode