5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Default setting -
- a a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
- b the current setting or action taken by hardware or software if the user has not specified otherwise
- c a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
- d storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
- e removing text to the right of the insertion point
5 Multiple choice questions
- emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
- deleting text to the left of the insertion point
- a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
- the process of organizing files and folders; naming appropriately, using folders, etc.
- hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
5 True/False questions
Font size → the height of characters in points
Spell check → a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
Business letter - → menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
Word wrap - → tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
Print preview - → menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting