5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Insert key-
- Thesaurus -
- a tool used to look up synonyms for a selected word to add variety and interest in a document, such as a report
- b a one-page or multi-page document used to summarize research or findings
- c storage directory for files or other folders on a computer
- d a type of design applied to an entire set of characters, such as Arial, Times New Roman, etc.
- e used to switch from regular editing to type over/overtype mode
5 Multiple choice questions
- menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
- a feature that checks sentence structure and punctuation in a document p
- hidden formatting marks that do not print and are helpful in locating formatting errors
- a feature used to locate and correct spelling errors
- a word processing feature that automatically finishes certain text items or phrases after the user begins typing, such as dates, names, greetings, etc.
5 True/False questions
Font style → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
Memo - → correspondence within a company or organization
Default setting - → emphasis added to text such as underline, bold, italics, etc.
Business letter - → menu option that allows user to look at a document before printing to ensure proper formatting
Font size → the height of characters in points