5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Protego Horribilis
- a Forces opponent to dance
- b Moves objects with wand
- c Tickles opponent
- d glues victim's tongue to the roof of their mouth
- e Provides some form of protection against Dark Magic.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Makes a magically magnified voice return to normal.
- creates a duplicate of any object
- Produces a jet of water from the caster's wand.
- Negates many spells or the effects of many spells
- Reveals invisible ink
5 True/False questions
Protego → Charm, used to erect something
Confringo → causes victim to become confused, overly forgetful, befuddled and prone to follow simple orders without thinking about them
Lumos → creates light at wand tip
Impedimenta → impedes the target's progress towards the caster.
Episkey → Causes conjured objects to attack.