5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a causes an object to explode
- b Produces boils on opponent
- c Creats fire and repels water
- d Produces a jet of water from the caster's wand.
- e Creates a burning, fiery line in the air which can be "drawn" with the wand into specific shapes. The shape lingers for some time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- reveals a wand's last spell/cast
- Negates many spells or the effects of many spells
- Causes conjured objects to attack.
- The Shield Charm causes minor to moderate jinxes, curses, and hexes to rebound upon the attacker
- Severing charm
5 True/False questions
Confundo → causes object to explode in flames
Obliviate → Erases memories
Mobilicorpus → Moves objects with wand
Impervius → Makes an object repel water
Point Me → Wand acts like a compass