5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Sociologists are quick to note that terms such as modernization and development contain a (an) __________ bias.
- What term is used by sociologists to describe a group that is set apart from others because of physical differences that have taken on social significance?
- The objective method of assessing social class assigns individuals to classes on the basis of:
- Totalitarianism is a form of
- Practices required or expected of members of a faith are known as
- a ethnocentric
- b criteria such as occupation, education, income, and place of residence
- c racial group
- d dictatorship
- e religious rituals
5 Multiple choice questions
- culture-bound syndrome
- A) residentially.
C) all of these answers are correct!*******
5 True/False questions
The social institution that relies on a recognized set of procedures for implementing and achieving the goals of a group is called a (an) → matrilineal descent
In large developing nations, the most socially significant mobility is: → the movement out of poverty.
Which group of U.S. Citizens have the highest percentage of people without health insurance? → esteem
The term sabotage is derived from French workers throwing ________ into factory machinery to destroy it. → wooden shoes
Which of the following would be included in the matrix of domination? → A) All of these are correct!***********
C) social class