5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Racism is defined as:
- General practices found in every culture, such as dancing, food preparation, interaction with family, and religion, are known as
- Monogamy refers to a form of marriage in which:
- A kinship system that favors the relatives of the mother is based on:
- The practice of assuming that people who fit certain descriptions are likely to be engaged in illegal activities is referred to as:
- a cultural universals
- b racial profiling
- c one woman and one man are married only to each other
- d a belief that one race is supreme and that all others are innately inferior.
- e matrilineal descent
5 Multiple choice questions
- people who share the same prestige or lifestyle, independent of their class position.
- A) all of these answers are correct!*********
B) end sex discrimination in admissions and financial aid.
C) eliminate sex-segregated classes.
D) give girls more opportunities to play sports.
- multiple masculinities
- 57 percent
5 True/False questions
A legal strategy based on claims that racial minorities are subjected disproportionately to environmental hazards is referred to as: → environmental justice.
Which term is used to refer to the reputation that a specific person has within an occupation? → esteem
Which of the following terms did Karl Marx use to refer to an attitude held by members of a class that does not accurately reflect the class's objective position? → false consciousness
Hate crime laws are directed at crimes involving issues of: → A) all of these answers are correct!********
D) sexual orientation.
Which form of technology could help usher in the future of production and consumption as outlined by author Matt Mason → vested interest.