5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What percentage of all firefighters are women?
- Which theory of social change holds that society is moving in a definite direction?
- Max Weber uses the term class to refer to people who share a similar level of:
- Which of the following statements about slavery is true?
- Multinational corporations have established "global offices" as well as global factories in nations all over the world.
- a evolutionary theory
- b 4 percent
- c It is considered the most extreme form of social inequality.
- d wealth and income.
- e True
5 Multiple choice questions
- serial monogamy
- A) all of these*********
B) consumption of alcohol.
C) employment in dangerous occupations.
D) cigarette smoking.
- the borderlands.
- not in my backyard
5 True/False questions
Racism is defined as: → the maintenance of political, social, economic, and cultural dominance over a people by a foreign power for an extended period
Organized collective activities that address values and social identities as well as improvements in the quality of life are called: → new social movements.
Hate crime laws are directed at crimes involving issues of: → A) all of these answers are correct!********
D) sexual orientation.
Socialism is defined as → an economic system under which the means of production and distribution are collectively owned
The theory that people become more aware of the political world as they age and hence are more likely to vote is called the → life cycle hypothesis