5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 30 percent of U.S. couples share most of the housework while 25 percent in Great Britain do; what percent share the housework in Japanese households?
- What is the difference between a family and a kin group
- Organized collective activities that address values and social identities as well as improvements in the quality of life are called:
- What is the general term for a marriage in which an individual can have several husbands or wives at the same time
- A married couple and their unmarried children living together constitute a (an)
- a new social movements.
- b nuclear family
- c polygamy
- d 4 percent
- e The family is a household unit, and kin do not always live together
5 Multiple choice questions
- A) All of these are correct!***********
C) social class
- Talcott Parsons.
- Terrorists admit responsibility for the attack
5 True/False questions
A significant rise in the earth's surface temperatures can cause which of the following to happen? → A) shrink lakes and rivers
B) torrential downpours including typhoons
C) increase the likelihood of wildfires
D) all of these******
Capitalism is an economic system in which: → large, organized religion that is not officially linked with the state or government
Federal Title IX policies require schools to → A) all of these answers are correct!*********
B) end sex discrimination in admissions and financial aid.
C) eliminate sex-segregated classes.
D) give girls more opportunities to play sports.
Among the following nations, which had the lowest percentage of persons who had completed higher education, as of 2002 → U.S.
The practice of assuming that people who fit certain descriptions are likely to be engaged in illegal activities is referred to as: → racial profiling