5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Incr contractility cause ___ SV.
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 3 of AP is repolarization caused by ___.
- Digitalis has a pos inotropic effect. It causes incr [Ca2+](intracel) by ___.
- Beta-1 receptor activation causes ___ in the CV system.
- In working myoctes, phase 4 of AP is resting membrane potential maintained by ___.
- a • positive chronotropy
• pos dromotropy
• pos inotropy
- b incr
- c I(K1)
- d • incr K+ conductance- outward
- e diminishing Na+ gradient, which diminishes Na+-Ca2+ exchange
5 Multiple choice questions
- • decr inward Ca2+ current
• incr outward K+ current
- • I(to)- transient K+ out
• decr I(Na)
- incr dev't tension
5 True/False questions
Norepi incr inward Ca2+ during plateau via beta-1 receptors. It also incr SR Ca2+ pump activity by ___, which incr Ca2+ in SR. → phosphorylation of phospholamban
In working myoctes, phase 2 of AP is plateau caused by ___. → • transient incr I(Ca2+)- inward
• incr K+ out
PS (ACh) via muscarinic receptors decr atrial contractility by ___. → decr inward Ca2+ current in plateau
In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 1 of AP is ___. → absent
___ is the NT that acts on beta-1 receptors → Norepi