5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Norepi incr inward Ca2+ during plateau via beta-1 receptors. It also incr SR Ca2+ pump activity by ___, which incr Ca2+ in SR.
- In working myoctes, phase 2 of AP is plateau caused by ___.
- Decr phase 4 rt in pacemaker cells is caused by ___
- Muscarinic receptor activation causes ___ in the CV system.
- Digitalis has a pos inotropic effect. It causes incr [Ca2+](intracel) by ___.
- a phosphorylation of phospholamban
- b • neg chronotropy
• neg dromotropy
• decr atrial inotropy
- c diminishing Na+ gradient, which diminishes Na+-Ca2+ exchange
- d • transient incr I(Ca2+)- inward
• incr K+ out
- e decr I(f)- the inward Na+
5 Multiple choice questions
- Na+, K+ -ATPase (causing incr [Na+](intracel))
- • positive chronotropy
• pos dromotropy
• pos inotropy
- decr inward Ca2+ current in plateau
- • I(f)- inward Na+
5 True/False questions
In other words, Frank-Starling describes a proportional relationship between ___ → • decr inward Ca2+ current
• incr outward K+ current
In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 0 of AP is upstroke caused by ___ → • incr K+ conductance- outward
Incr preload causes ___ SV. It is manifest as incr EDV. → decr
Neg chronotropy reduces HR by ___. → repol of memb potential in preceding AP.
In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 3 of AP is repolarization caused by ___. → • incr K+ conductance- outward