5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Incr contractility cause ___ SV.
- I(f) is turned on by ___.
- In working myoctes, phase 2 of AP is plateau caused by ___.
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 2 of AP is ___.
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 0 of AP is upstroke caused by ___
- a • transient incr I(Ca2+)- inward
• incr K+ out
- b incr
- c repol of memb potential in preceding AP.
- d • incr Ca2+ conductance- inward
• note that this is different; I(Na) in working myocytes
- e absent
5 Multiple choice questions
- • positive chronotropy
• pos dromotropy
• pos inotropy
- decr inward Ca2+ current in plateau
- • incr K+ conductance- outward
5 True/False questions
Parasympathetic ___ innervation is found in the SA, artia, and AV. → ACh, muscarinic
PS vagal innervation uses the NT ___ on ___ receptors. → ACh, muscarinic
According to the Frank-Starling principle, incr in EDV will cause an incr in ventricular fiber length, leading to ___ → incr dev't tension
Digitalis has a pos inotropic effect. It causes incr [Ca2+](intracel) by ___. → diminishing Na+ gradient, which diminishes Na+-Ca2+ exchange
___ is the NT that acts on beta-1 receptors → repol of memb potential in preceding AP.