5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In working myoctes, phase 0 of AP is rapid depol caused by ___
- Incr preload causes ___ SV. It is manifest as incr EDV.
- According to the Frank-Starling principle, incr in EDV will cause an incr in ventricular fiber length, leading to ___
- In nodal pacing myocytes, phase 1 of AP is ___.
- In working myoctes, phase 3 of AP is rapid repol caused by ___.
- a incr dev't tension
- b incr
- c • 1º incr K+ out
• decr Ca2+ in
- d I(Na)
- e absent
5 Multiple choice questions
- • neg chronotropy
• neg dromotropy
• decr atrial inotropy
- • I(f)- inward Na+
5 True/False questions
Neg chronotropy reduces HR by ___. → decr rt of phase 4 depol in pacemaker cells
In working myoctes, phase 1 of AP is initial repol caused by ___. → • I(to)- transient K+ out
• decr I(Na)
Norepi incr inward Ca2+ during plateau via beta-1 receptors. It also incr SR Ca2+ pump activity by ___, which incr Ca2+ in SR. → Norepi
I(f) is turned on by ___. → repol of memb potential in preceding AP.
Decr phase 4 rt in pacemaker cells is caused by ___ → decr rt of phase 4 depol in pacemaker cells