5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1 Nephi 5
- Abrahamic Covenant
- 2 Nephi 25
- 2 Nephi 3
- a Keys to understanding Isaiah
1. Know the manner of prophesying among the Jews (repetition, symbols.)
2. Be filled with the spirit of prophecy (Holy Ghost.)
3. Know the regions and their history.
- b 1. Posterity
- c Lehi speaks to Joseph. Joseph in Egypt saw the Nephites in vision, as well as Moses, and Joseph Smith.
- d father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
- e Sariah complains against Lehi until their sons return. Lehi's lineage is set forth. Lehi prophesies concerning his seed and the preservation of the plates.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Nephi slays Laban at the Lord's command and secures the plates by stratagem. Zoram chooses to join Lehi's family in the wilderness.
- "...as one understands Isaiah better, he more fully comprehends the mission of the Savior,..."
- "On your wedding day the very best gift you can give your eternal companion is your best self, clean, and pure, and worthy of such purity in return."
- wicked ruler of Jerusalem; slain by Nephi
- Isaiah's lips are burnt by a seraph.
5 True/False questions
1 Nephi 19-22 → Nephi makes the plates out of ore.
Joseph → Lehi's 4th son; quotes Isaiah; first prophet to write in the Book of Mormon; teachings: faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, repentance, baptism, the Holy Ghost; purpose of the small plates: "For the fulness of mine intent is that I may persuade men to bcome unto the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, and be saved." (1 Nephi 6:4)
Lemuel → Lehi's second oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
1 Nephi 1 → Lehi sees in vision a pillar of fire, foretells the coming of the Messiah, prophesies the destruction of Jerusalem, and is persecuted by the Jews.
Allegory of the Olive Tree → Jacob 5/Romans 11
Law of Justice and Law of Mercy
15-28: scattering of Israel
- 25: Nephites and Lamanites in the Americas
- 40: Lamanites destroy the Nephites
- 41: "What could I have done more for my vineyard?"
- 43-44: Jaredites
- 61: He called the servants and "they were few."
- 72: the Lord worked with the servants