5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bible Dictionary 707
- Henry B. Eyring
- 2 Nephi 16
- 2 Nephi 4
- Abrahamic Covenant
- a "...as one understands Isaiah better, he more fully comprehends the mission of the Savior,..."
- b Lehi dies and is buried. Nephi puts his trust in the Lord.
- c "The Lord has embedded in the Book of Mormon his message to you. Nephi, Mormon, and Moroni knew that, and those who put it together put in messages for you."
Ensign, Feb. 2004, p.9
- d 1. Posterity
- e Isaiah's lips are burnt by a seraph.
5 Multiple choice questions
- "As you seek spiritual knowledge, search for principles. Carefully separate them from the detail used to explain them. Principles are concentrated truth, packaged for application to a wide variety of circumstances."
Ensign, Nov. 1993, 86
- Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
- "We were foreordained in the premortal existence and born into mortality to fulfill the covenant and promise God made to Abraham.... That is who we are, and that is why we are here -- today and always."
- wife of Lehi
- 1. Scattering of Israel / Judgments of God
2. Gathering of Israel / God's Covenants with Israel
3. Latter-days / Millennium
4. Jesus Christ
5 True/False questions
Pres. Boyd K. Packer → "If they saw our day and chose those things which would be of greatest worth to us, is not that how we should study the Book of Mormon? We should constantly ask ourselves, 'Why did the Lord inspire Mormon to include that in his record? What lesson can I learn from that to help me live in this day and age?'"
Ensign, Nov. 1986, 4
2 Nephi 5 → The Nephites separate themselves from the Lamanites and keep the law of Moses. Lamanites become dark skinned.
2 Nephi 25 → Keys to understanding Isaiah
1. Know the manner of prophesying among the Jews (repetition, symbols.)
2. Be filled with the spirit of prophecy (Holy Ghost.)
3. Know the regions and their history.
2 Nephi 19 → Nephi makes the plates out of ore.
1 Nephi 16 → Isaiah's lips are burnt by a seraph.