5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1 Nephi 17
- 1 Nephi 8
- 2 Nephi 4
- 1 Nephi 16
- Bible Dictionary 707
- a Lehi's dream
- b The Liahona, Nephi's Bow, and Ishmael's death
- c Lehi dies and is buried. Nephi puts his trust in the Lord.
- d Nephi builds a ship
- e "...as one understands Isaiah better, he more fully comprehends the mission of the Savior,..."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
- Babylon destroys Judah.
- Lehi speaks to Jacob. Redemption comes through Christ. All men are free to choose. Opposition in all things.
- Laban's servant; agrees to go with Nephi and his brothers into the wilderness
- 2 Nephi 31
4. Baptism by Fire -- Holy Ghost
5 True/False questions
Jacob 2 → Jacob rebukes the people of Nephi for their pride and their sexual immorality. "I the Lord God delight in the chastity of women."
Ishmael → father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
Isaiah's 4 Main Themes → father of a family in Jerusalem; Lehi's sons go to him to find wives
Lehi → prophet; father of Laman, Lemuel, Sam, Nephi, Jacob, and Joseph; teachings: atonement, destruction of Jerusalem, Tree of Life
1 Nephi 3 → The sons of Lehi try to get the plates and fail. Laman and Lemuel smite Nephi and Sam with a rod and are reproved by an angel.