5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 1 Nephi 19
- Henry B. Eyring
- 1 Nephi 7
- a Nephi makes the plates out of ore.
- b Lehi's 3rd son
- c Lehi's sons enlist Ishmael and his household to their cause. Laman and others rebel. They bind Nephi, but he is freed by faith.
- d "The Lord has embedded in the Book of Mormon his message to you. Nephi, Mormon, and Moroni knew that, and those who put it together put in messages for you."
Ensign, Feb. 2004, p.9
- e Lehi's second oldest son; didn't understand the dealings of God
5 Multiple choice questions
- Lehi's youngest son
- Lehi exhorts his sons to put on the armor of God.
- Israel is destroyed by Assyria
- Nephi slays Laban at the Lord's command and secures the plates by stratagem. Zoram chooses to join Lehi's family in the wilderness.
- Israel was destroyed, but Christ will be raised and spend most of his time in Galilee.
5 True/False questions
975 BC → Kingdom of Israel splits. Israel (Ephraim) to the north, and Judah to the south.
1 Nephi 3 → The sons of Lehi try to get the plates and fail. Laman and Lemuel smite Nephi and Sam with a rod and are reproved by an angel.
David A. Bednar → "We were foreordained in the premortal existence and born into mortality to fulfill the covenant and promise God made to Abraham.... That is who we are, and that is why we are here -- today and always."
Doctrine of Christ → "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon was the most correct of any book on earth, and the keystone of our religion, and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts, than by any other book."
Introduction to the Book of Mormon
1 Nephi 8 → Lehi's dream