5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- intensifying screen
- performance improvement
- Administrative Director of Radiology
- What does the JCAHO mean?
- a Has direct responsibility and authority for operation and organization of the Radiology Department including:Staffing, Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting
Maintains safety and minimize hazards in the workplace
- b intensifies or increases the effect of the radiation and thus decreases the amount of exposure time needed.
- c commitment to healthier patients, quality care, reduced costs, and making a difference
- d The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a federal law protecting the privacy of patient-specific health care information and providing the patient with control over how this information is used and distributed.
- e offers members inspection & accreditation of the quality of operations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an act of touching or feeling
- a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- What are the 3 domains of learning?
- What does ASRT stand for?
- Hierarchy of objectives ranging from simplistic thinking skills to the more complex ones. Ex: A student who does not have a firm understanding of what qualifies a mammal will have dificulty classifying a platypus.
5 True/False questions
assault → a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped
extension → turning inward
caudad → toward the tail or feet
rotation → energy that is radiated or transmitted in the form of rays or waves or particles
2 → What is the minimum number of projections required for most radiographic procedure?