5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- coronal plane
- rights-based ethics
- a What is the minimum number of projections required for most radiographic procedure?
- b Belief that individual rights provide the vital protection of life, liberty, expression, and property
- c The process by which bones form within the body is known as _______________.
- d put into a certain place or abstract location
- e vertical division of the body into front (anterior) and back (posterior) portions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organization's statement of how it will achieve its purpose in the environment in which it conducts its business
- this pertains to the size of the electron cloud and thus directly to the number of x-ray produced
- the plane dividing the body into equal right and left halves
- What does JCAHO stand for?
- lying down in any position
5 True/False questions
Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) → system of development that searches for ways to improve patient care, prevent errors and identify and fix problems
projection → term refers to the path of the central ray
prone position → lying on the abdomen with the head turned to one side
body; extremities → an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
long bones, short bones, flat bones, irregular bones → What are the four classifications of bones?