5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does the JCAHO mean?
- internal regulatory agencies
- a freely movable
- b term refers to the path of the central ray
- c these groups regulate within the department of the hospital
- d turning inward
- e offers members inspection & accreditation of the quality of operations.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an invisible image on the x-ray film which becomes visible after it has been processed in the manual or automatic processor
- the plane dividing the body into equal right and left halves
- Cranial, sternum, ribs and scapula
- Vertebrae, Malleus, incus, stapes
- the quality of being faithful
5 True/False questions
x-ray tube → devotion to the truth
R.T.(R) → What are the abbreviations for a Registered Technologist who specifies in radiography?
long bones, short bones, flat bones, irregular bones → What are the four classifications of bones?
ethics → the principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions
Constitution, Statues, and Common Law of England → What are the three types of law?