5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- sesamoid bones
- (ARRT) American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- a a slightly movable joint
- b lying down in any position
- c small round bones that are found free floating in tendons
- d Which agency certifies Radiologic Technologists?
- e a civil wrong committed against a person or property, excluding breach of contract
5 Multiple choice questions
- the principles of right and wrong that guide an individual in making decisions
- The process by which bones form within the body is known as _______________.
- refers to back of part of the body
- movement that turns the palm down
- offers members inspection & accreditation of the quality of operations.
5 True/False questions
competency → observable, successful, achievement of the performance objectives
synarthrosis → freely movable
R.T.(R) → an understood rule for accepted and expected behavior. Norms prescribe "proper" behavior
Joint Commission on Accredited of Healthcare Organization → What are the two types of distortion?
HIPAA → this pertains to the size of the electron cloud and thus directly to the number of x-ray produced