5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen
- a an act of touching or feeling
- b Who discovered x-rays?
- c turning the sole of the foot outward
- d the plane dividing the body into equal right and left halves
- e the projection of an image from a film onto a screen
5 Multiple choice questions
- What the components of ethical analysis?
- the condition of being dissociated into ions (as by heat or radiation or chemical reaction or electrical discharge)
- Vertebrae, Malleus, incus, stapes
- refers to the front part of the body
- system of development that searches for ways to improve patient care, prevent errors and identify and fix problems
5 True/False questions
psychomotor domain → The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
direct supervision → an accidental clinical staff member must monitor the activities of each student radiographer
caudad → intentional deception resulting in injury to another person
Safety Committee → Group of employees who meet regularly to conduct safety reviews and make recommendations for changes necessary to prevent future accidents
adduction → movement that turns the palm down