5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Total Quality Management (TQM)
- 1. Identify the problem, 2. Develop a solution (s), 3. Select the best solution, 4. Defend the solution with the code of ethics.
- clinical education
- a management of quality in the workplace from a perspective of total involvement of every employee
- b palm of hand
- c What the components of ethical analysis?
- d to gain experience in the clinical setting
- e rotation of the hands and forearms so that the palms face upward
5 Multiple choice questions
- intensifies or increases the effect of the radiation and thus decreases the amount of exposure time needed.
- What does ASRT stand for?
- unlawful restraint or restriction of a person's freedom of movement
- The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
- standing erect, facing forward, arms at sides, palms forward, legs parallel, toes pointed forward
5 True/False questions
photon → an understood rule for accepted and expected behavior. Norms prescribe "proper" behavior
palpation → an act of touching or feeling
cognitive domain, affective domain, and psychomotor domain → The "skill" domain; includes motor skills such as giving an injection.
compact → The part of human behavior that can be evaluated in terms of right or wrong.
milliamperes seconds → controls the amount of x-radiation production by the x-ray tube