5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- axial skeleton
- a the part of the skeleton that includes the skull and spinal column and sternum and ribs
- b the quality of being just or fair
- c term refers to the path of the central ray
- d a diagonally arranged abdominal muscle on either side of the torso
- e Occupational Safety & Health Administration: a government agency in the Department of Labor to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
5 Multiple choice questions
- A list of individuals holding certification in a particular profession
- measure of electrical pressure forcing current through the tube
- What are the 3 types of image receptor systems?
- refers to the front of the body
- put into a certain place or abstract location
5 True/False questions
norm → The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a federal law protecting the privacy of patient-specific health care information and providing the patient with control over how this information is used and distributed.
November 8, 1895 → In what year were x-rays developed?
inferior → refers to parts away from the head of the body
prone position → lying on the abdomen with the head turned to one side
cognitive domain → Hierarchy of objectives ranging from simplistic thinking skills to the more complex ones. Ex: A student who does not have a firm understanding of what qualifies a mammal will have dificulty classifying a platypus.