5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- flat bones
- a The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, a federal law protecting the privacy of patient-specific health care information and providing the patient with control over how this information is used and distributed.
- b radiograph of the breast
- c Cranial, sternum, ribs and scapula
- d Round or oval opening through a bone
- e act of bending a joint
5 Multiple choice questions
- a particle of electromagnetic radiation having zero mass and carrying a quantum of energy
- an abusive attack on a person's character or good name
- put into a certain place or abstract location
- the act of rotating as if on an axis
- grid device that absorbs the radiation from blurring an x-ray
5 True/False questions
performance improvement → unlawful restraint or restriction of a person's freedom of movement
morals → The part of human behavior that can be evaluated in terms of right or wrong.
latent image → doing good; active promotion of goodness, kindness and charity.
plantar → a particle of electromagnetic radiation having zero mass and carrying a quantum of energy
indirect supervision → to oversee and assistants work by being in the mediate area.