5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- axial; appendicular
- scatter radiation
- a the quality of being just or fair
- b Occupational Safety & Health Administration: a government agency in the Department of Labor to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- c The two main skeletal groups that make up the bony framework of the body are the ____________ skeleton and the ________________ skeleton.
- d ethical principle that places hig value on avoiding harm of others.
- e non-image-forming radiation that is scattered in all directions because of objects in the path of the x-ray beam
5 Multiple choice questions
- (ultradound) the visualization of structures of the body by recording the reflections of pulses of high frequency sound waves directed toward tissue.
- Comprehensive document compiled by a program according to guidelines set by an accrediting agency
- Has direct responsibility and authority for operation and organization of the Radiology Department including:Staffing, Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting
Maintains safety and minimize hazards in the workplace
- this person appointed by the board of directors who has full accountability for the whole hospital
- the branch of medicine that uses radioactive materials either to image a patient's body or to destroy diseased cells
5 True/False questions
sesamoid bones → small round bones that are found free floating in tendons
beneficence → doing good; active promotion of goodness, kindness and charity.
long bones → How many bones are in the body?
cognitive domain → objectives focusing on attitudes and feelings
density → devotion to the truth