- drug that is used to compliment the effects of another drug.
- mental health illness associated with sudden sings in mood between depression and periods of insomnia, racing thoughts, distractibility, and increased goal-directed behaviour.
- bedwetting or uncontrollable urination during sleep.
- mental health illness associated with persistent feeling of sadness, emptiness, or hopelessness taht persists for several weeks.
- enzyme found in the liver, intestine, and terminal neuron, responsible for degradation of monamine neurotransmitters and dietary amines.
- affective disorder involving a change in emothional behavior.
- potentially life threatening adverse drug reaction caused by excessive serotonin that produces symptoms of confusion, agitation, diarrhea, tremors, increased blood pressure, and seizures.
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.