5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bantu migration
- Mississippi culture
- a the largest tradition of slam .
- b Andean civilization culture flourished along the southern coast of Peru... developed extensive irrigation systems including underground canals..... also known for beautiful textiles and pottery
- c was a mound-building .. began in the ms river
- d Is the movement of Bantu speaking people to Africa
- e born in mecca, prophet of Islam,
5 Multiple choice questions
- religious group/Muslims/partisans of Ali /2nd largest tradition of Islam
- the last indigenous leader of the inca state in peru / executed
- wealthy/ rituals/terrorist defeated by the Indians .. they mastered farming and bulding trapizoid doors/windows .. and grew potatoes
- Bridge or tunnel spanning between Chukka and peninsula - linking Asia and north America
- temporal leader of the Islamic community.. political religious state that encompassed the Muslim community
5 True/False questions
Ibn Battuta → Mai's most famous Ruler " ruler of Mali"
Swahili coast → coastal area of east Africa inhabited by the Swahili people / mixed of African-Arabian
H jira → is Arabic for "struggle, effort, to strive, to exert, to fight," understood as "holy war"
Toltec s → oldest civilization in the American/mesoamerica .... builders, mesoamericans , engaged in fishing and hunting
Huitzilopochtli → on the first civilizations to appear on the African continent emerged in the Nile river valley . "hermit kingdom" home of Prester John