5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Bering Strait
- a is Arabic for "struggle, effort, to strive, to exert, to fight," understood as "holy war"
- b Bridge or tunnel spanning between Chukka and peninsula - linking Asia and north America
- c Mexico city named used when it was the capital of the Aztec empire
- d Mesoamerica/ made from city states that were independent from each other / stretched from south Mexico to north central America
- e Kingdom built on gold /wealthy/ where the kingdoms where the kings lived/
5 Multiple choice questions
- built temples and pyramids/ carved large shapes of armed warriors.... warlike people ... worshiped a fierce god who demanded blood and human sacrifice
- food products and manufactured goods from Carthage across the dessert in exchange for salt,gold,copper,skis,etc,and perhaps slaves
- the largest tradition of slam .
- Mai's most famous Ruler " ruler of Mali"
- on the first civilizations to appear on the African continent emerged in the Nile river valley . "hermit kingdom" home of Prester John
5 True/False questions
Macchu Piccu → an Inca sacred place in the Andean mountains of Peru..built by the Incas
Swahili coast → coastal area of east Africa inhabited by the Swahili people / mixed of African-Arabian
Qua ran → the holy scriptures of Islam... Muslim holy book.. sacred book of Islam
Sahel → Andean civilization culture flourished along the southern coast of Peru... developed extensive irrigation systems including underground canals..... also known for beautiful textiles and pottery
Mississippi culture → was a mound-building .. began in the ms river