A. $200 on money etc
B. $1,500 for securities, tickets, manuscripts etc
C. $1,500 on all types of watercraft. Must be fully enclosed building to cover wind and hail losses, theft cov is restricted to on-premise only
D. $1,500 on trailers theft restricted to on premises
E. $2,500 property on premises used primarily for biz purposes and $1,500 away from premises
F. $1,500 loss by theft of jewelry, watches fus etc.
8. cost for reasonable temp repairs (ex. blue tarp on roof)
9. damage and liability assessments from tenants or owners associations damage to commonly owned property ($1,000 max) ex. HOA insures clubhouse w/$5,000, a fire damages it, our own ind policies would reimburse us for damage, also applies to liability.
12. Landlord furnishings. HO 02, 03 and 05 up to $2,500 for appliances, carpeting and household furnishings. Theft losses are excluded.
13. ordinance or law. 10% of cov A limit for "increased costs" (ex. aluminum wiring, not desirable, fire hazard, doesn't meet code. 1974 home, wires were grandfathered in a long as it doesn't suffer damage great than or equal to 50% needs to be redone.
14. up to $5,000 for grave markers whether on or away from residence premises.