Interstate and foreign commerce, taxing, spending, impeachment, admiralty, citizenship, bankruptcy, federal property, patents and copyright, post offices, coining money, District of Columbia/territories, war, raising/supporting armies 1) speech inciting immediate lawless or violent behavior: Govt may punish and prohibit speech that aims to incite, AND is in fact likely to incite imminent lawlessness.
2) Fighting Words, Hate Speech, True Threats: completely outside of 1st amendment protection. Words must have a direct tendency to cause violence.
3) Obscenity: Obscene work may be prohibited and made criminal. If not OBSCENE, but sexual explicit, the govt may limit availability to minors, and use ZONING POWERS to restrict operation.
4) LIBEL & DEFAMATION & INAVSION OF PRIVACY
5) Symbolic speech: apply intermediate scrutiny
6) govt may regulate FALSE, MISLEADING, or DANGEROUS advertising. If govt regulates beyond this, govt must show that reg. advances a substantial govt interest, and is narrowly tailored.
7) child pornography: completely banned (however, cartoon/virtual may not be)