5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Christian Schism
- Urban II
- Treaty of Verdun
- a is known for starting the 1st crusades ... Challenged the Christians to take up there weapons and join in a holy war to recover the holy land
- b division between the roman catholic church and the eastern orthodox church ...
- c an organized system of government ..
- d A christian ... unable to read and write .... created the Carolingian Empire .. Emperor of the Romans
- e Divided the territories of the Carolingian Empire into 3 kingdoms
5 Multiple choice questions
- contract between lord nd his subordinate
- Founder of the Mongol Empire . temuchin ,
- a period the popes resided ... leading to an increase in anti papal sentiment
- Italian who wrote the Prince ..
- a group of warriors or nobles accompanying a king or leader
5 True/False questions
Seljuk Turks → a nomadic people from central Asia ... converted to Islam
Saladin → (Muslim) Reconquered Jerusalem from the Christians .. agreed to allow Christian pilgrims free access to Jerusalem
Bubonic Plague → spread by black rats infested with fleas who wer host to deadly bacterium
Hundred years war → a war between France and England
Song Dynasty → The imperial dynasty of china .."era of poetry and sculpture""golden age of civil and artistic