Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Assessments for CSQ
Terms in this set (33)
which assessment targets the ability for adults and adolescents to performa goal-directed and task-oriented activities as well as the ability to maintain appropriate social relations. Looks at overall functional performance through 2 subtests
- standardized non-ref
- Task Oriented Assessment (TOA)
- Social Interaction Scale
What is the population for the BaFPE?
Psychiatric, TBI, or dev. disabled adults and adolescents in treatment or special education
what are the key areas assessed in the BaFPE?
- Used to evaluate functional performance
- TOA - looks at cognition, affect, and task performance
- SIS - looks at social behaviors important for overall function like communication, collaboration, and indep. level
which assessment is used to evaluate visual motor integration skills
Booklet contains 30 items for child to copy (21 for short form), stop at ceiling of 3 failed tasks, provides age equiv.
- standardized pencil/paper screening tool
what is the population for the Beery VMI?
2-8 years, full form can be used with ppl up to 100
What are the key areas assessed in the Beery VMI?
- Visual motor integration
basic gross motor,
visual and visual-fine motor developmental milestones
- VM skills are related to handwriting and ability to copy letters
which assessment can be used as an early screen, test program effectiveness and research purposes?
- one of the best tools to test DCD
which assessment assess overall motor proficiency along with gross and fine motor skills?
- standardized norm referenced
What is the age range for the BOT-2?
What are the key areas/subtests of the BOT-2?
- Motor Performance
- FM precision, strength, FM integration, Manual dexterity, Bilat. coordination, balance, running speed/agility, UE coordination
What is the age range for COPM?
7 - 80 years
- semi structured interview based scale rating
Describe the COPM
- Client's perception of occupational performance
- Client ranks items on a scale of 1-10 for current performance and satisfaction
- Interview is divided into 3 parts: self-care, productivity, and leisure
Which assessment provides a measure of the child's values and perceived level of competency
- 34 items ask how important a task is and how well the child feels he/she performs it
- Can be done independently, with assistance, on paper, or on a computer
What are the key areas assed in the COSA?
- volition, values, self-efficacy
What is the age range for the COSA?
- all ages: can be modified for nonverbal or very young children
- self report
Which measure is used to measure a child's performance skills (body structures & functions), execution of school tasks (activities), and involvement in school and home life (participation)
Includes a workbook and other motor tasks like origami, playing with a ball and snack time to observe social interaction skills
What is the age range for the M-FUN?
- 2:6 and 7:11
What are the key areas assessed with the MFUN?
FM, VM, and GM skills
Which assessment is Developmental assessment designed to evaluate milestone achievement Requires basal and ceiling measures to begin/end the assessment
6 subtests: Reflexes (0-11 mo), stationary, locomotion, object manipulation (12 mo and up), grasping, VM integration?
- standardized criterion referenced
What is the age range for PDMS-2?
Birth to 5 years
which assessment examines a child's functional capabilities in 4 domains - daily activities, mobility, social cog., and responsibility
(normative judgement based)
- Contains subdomains for wheelchair users)
- Can be used for initial eval, reassess., and outcome measures
PEDI = what 3 domains?
self-care, mobility, social function
What is the age range for the PEDI? and PEDI-CAT
PEDI = 6 mo-7.5 yrs
PEDI-CAT = birth-20 yrs
What assessment examines a child's motivation by systematically capturing how a child reacts to and acts within his/her environment and provides insight into a child's inner motives and how the environment can affect their volition?
What are the three stages in the PVQ?
3 stages of volitional development: exploration, competency, and achievement
What is the age range for the PVQ?
- 2 to 7 (8 and up is the VQ)
- observational assessment
What is the rating scale in the PVQ?
Spontaneous (S), Involved (I), Hesitant (H), Passive (P)
What assessment rates the child's performance in ADLs (dressing, hygiene, grooming, feeding, toileting, mobility, personal care devices) and IADLs (chores, $, mela prep, safety, school skills, travel, and shopping)?
- normative standardized performance rating scale (provides norms, percentiles, and standard measurement of error
- caregiver report
What are the key areas assessed in the REAL?
ADL and IADL
- limitation: not meant to identify causes of cognitive or motor deficits, not comprehensive of all ADL/IADL (does not cover sleep, edu, work, play, leisure, or social participation)
What is the age range for the REAL?
Sensory Profile 2 assesses...
Sensory processing patterns
4 quadrants - sensation seeking, avoiding, sensitivity, and low registration
the sensory profile has different forms from infant, toddler, child, school, adolescent/adult.... what are the age ranges?
- Preschool version = 2-5
- School-age version = 5-12
*children w/ disabilities, ADHD, ASD
what is the form for the sensory profile?
Check box form - can be done as self-report, caregiver report or interview
Sets found in the same folder
summer 2021 Cog Behavioral
Developmental and learning models
Summer 2021 biomechanics
Other sets by this creator
Research 2 Terms
LOA and GG Codes
Other Quizlet sets
Upper Level ISEE
NBCOT Wheelchair PDF
Anatomy Test 5