Testerone Questions and Answers
Terms in this set (28)
What is Testerone?
• Total Testosterone Recovery System
• Designed to Enhance Testosterone Levels
• Reverse Symptoms of Low Testosterone
• Improve Quality of life
What is the difference between AM and PM?
• Formulated differently to meet daytime and nighttime needs
• Both increase testosterone levels
• AM daytime functions / Stress reduction
• PM nighttime repair and growth
Can you buy AM and PM separately?
• No. Sold together as a "Total Testosterone Recovery System"
• Designed to be taken together
How is it different from Viagra, Cialis, or other sexual enhancement products?
• Not merely a sexual aid
• Designed as a "Total Testosterone Recovery System"
• Improves sexual function
• Enhances all symptoms related to Low Testosterone
Have there been any clinical trials done on Testerone?
• We provide clinical studies on the make up of our formulas on our website
• They demonstrate impact and overall effectiveness on health / well being
Do you have a list of ingredients for Testerone?
• Yes we do. You can find all ingredients as well as clinical studies listed on our website.
What is Testerone designed for?
• To increase Testosterone levels
• Reverse symptoms of Low Testosterone
What are the symptoms of low testosterone?
• Decreased Libido / sexual performance
• Decreased Energy / Endurance
• Decrease in Mood
• Decreased Muscle Mass / Strength
• Increased body fat
• Sperm reduction
• Loss of Bone strength
Why should I use Testerone instead of prescription testosterone?
• Many people with symptoms don't need Rx Testosterone
• Designed to give similar benefits
• NO doctor visit
• NO prescription
• NO expensive blood test
How should I take Testerone?
• Taken as directed on each bottle.
• 2 AM tablets in morning
• 2 PM tablets in evening
Are there any special steps when discontinuing Testerone?
• No. No special steps when discontinuing...
• Results gone when product is no longer being used.
Can women take Testerone?
• No. Testerone was designed to improve testosterone levels in men and should not be taken by women.
How old do you have to be to take Testerone?
• Testerone is for adult use only and should not be used by anyone under the age of 18.
Can I take Testerone if I don't have a low testosterone but want to experience the benefits of Testerone?
• Yes. Testerone was designed to increase testosterone regardless of current testosterone levels.
Will Testerone show up on a drug test?
• No. Testerone is not a drug and should not cause you to fail a drug test.
Can I use Testerone with other prescription drugs or supplements?
• Testerone should not interfere with other medications or supplements, but we advise you to speak with your physician if you have concerns.
Can I drink alcohol while using Testerone?
• Yes, you can drink alcohol while using Testerone , but alcohol can cause a drop in Testosterone levels and is not recommended.
What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy?
• Testosterone Replacement Therapy is regular administration of prescription testosterone used to restore and sustain normal levels of testosterone.
Is Testerone safe?
• Yes, Testerone is safe.
Are there any negative side effects when using Testerone?
• generally very mild and can vary by individual and can include:
• Increased heart rate
• Raised body temp
• Frequent erections
• If you experience ANY unwanted side effects, please discontinue use and speak with your physician.
Will Testerone help me gain muscle mass and strength?
• Yes. Testerone was designed to increase testosterone and promote lean muscle mass and strength.
Will Testerone help me lose weight?
• Yes, was designed to...
• Increase testosterone
• Reduce body fat
• Stimulate metabolism
Will Testerone affect my sleep?
• Yes. Increased Testosterone levels will help...
• Improve sleep patterns
• Quality of rest
How long do the effects of Testerone last?
• The benefits of using Testerone should be experienced for as long as you use the product.
How long does it take to experience results?
• Testerone users report positive effects as early as the first week of administration. However noticeable improvements are typically seen after several weeks of use.
Can I take more than the recommended dosage?
• Testerone has been formulated for optimal effectiveness. Taking more than the recommended dose will not harm you but may not improve results.
Will Testerone assist as a sexual aid?
• Yes. Testerone was designed to increase testosterone, which will increase libido and maximize sexual performance.
What is your money back guarantee?
• We offer a 30 day 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason. (less shipping charges)
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Medical Surgical Nursing | Picmonic Nursing Guide
Drug Use ch.16
Chapter 12: Performance-Enhancing Drugs & Drug Testing in Sports