Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Terms in this set (7)
· the development of social conditions that allow for societal welfare and fulfillment to be achieved.
Consumer Protection Laws
· regulations enacted to protect vulnerable members of society with formal safeguards for consumers.
a company's economic, environmental, and social performance
· a company's formal system of accountability, oversight, and control
· the desire to improve the welfare of others through donations of money, resources, or effort
· the most basic expectation that a company must comply with the law
The health and wellness of employees, including how workers feel about their work and their working environment
Other sets by this creator
ACTG 430 Final
ACTG 492 Final
ACTG 492 Mid-Term Ch.1-5