5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- human rights
- dimorphic absolutes
- a the physical and endocrinological (inner makeup), viewed different from the norm. those born outside the platonic dimorphic mold.
- b has testes but also parts of the female genitalia.
- c judging other cultures in terms of your own culture.
- d males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- e God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
5 Multiple choice questions
- has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
- secluding and ostracizing yourself from the population .
- 'majority rules the most votes'.
- what we see as real suggests that is the result of human interaction.
- system of inequality *
5 True/False questions
roles → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
sex → 'genetic' the biological distinctions & features between males females, and intersexed. there are five sexes - female/male/herms/merms/ferms. (genetic determinations)
empathy → express feelings but has not been through that situation.
patriarchy → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
standpoint → own location in society is based on all experience, that is how you stand.