5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a judging other cultures in terms of your own culture.
- b dominate controls benefits from injustice of exploitations and abuse that is derived from the subordinate.
- c perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
- d immerse yourself in your own culture. 'my culture is the right one'. no awareness of others.
- e 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
- what we see as real suggests that is the result of human interaction.
- culturally dominant belief in society.
- both ovaries and testes.
- individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
5 True/False questions
empathy → express feelings but has not been through that situation.
sexuality → perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
essentialism → physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
gender system → 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
roles → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.