5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- human rights
- dimorphic absolutes
- a social organizations in which males dominate females.
- b males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- c God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
- d express feelings but has not been through that situation.
- e human behavior is essential *
5 Multiple choice questions
- individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
- dominate controls benefits from injustice of exploitations and abuse that is derived from the subordinate.
- both ovaries and testes.
- what we see as real suggests that is the result of human interaction.
- rigid, over simplified exaggerated beliefs to categories of people.
5 True/False questions
race → people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
merms → has testes but also parts of the female genitalia.
ethnicity → physical attractions, emotional, social, fantasy, behaviors and self identity.
enculturation → 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.
civil rights → 'majority rules the most votes'.