5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- social stratification
- self alienation
- a secluding and ostracizing yourself from the population .
- b people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
- c ranks people in hierarchal order.
- d socially defined position a person occupies in society.
- e perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
5 Multiple choice questions
- 'roles.' the social norm and expectations attached by being male/female by major institutions.
- both ovaries and testes.
- judging other cultures in terms of your own culture.
- one drop of blood automatically makes you only a member of that race. (slave code/classification- black blood)
- express feelings and has been through that situation.
5 True/False questions
stereotypes → rigid, over simplified exaggerated beliefs to categories of people.
patriarchy → individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
oppression → individual that looks a certain race, sounds like a certain race and is automatically "passed off" or assumed as that race.
empathy → express feelings but has not been through that situation.
dimorphic absolutes → set rules and expectations.