5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a socially defined position a person occupies in society.
- b has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
- c people that are perceived to have distinctive hereditary characteristics.
- d both ovaries and testes.
- e judging other cultures in terms of your own culture.
5 Multiple choice questions
- God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
- 'majority rules the most votes'.
- human behavior is essential *
- 'exclusion', not belonging to the community or dominant culture.
- any previous group that hasn't been classified previously. (ex: interracial relationship, blood was supposed to be kept pure not diluted.)
5 True/False questions
matrix domination → system of inequality *
hypodescent → one drop of blood automatically makes you only a member of that race. (slave code/classification- black blood)
empathy → express feelings and has been through that situation.
enculturation → immerse yourself in your own culture. 'my culture is the right one'. no awareness of others.
sexuality → express feelings and has been through that situation.