5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- social stratification
- self alienation
- a both ovaries and testes.
- b secluding and ostracizing yourself from the population .
- c culturally dominant belief in society.
- d ranks people in hierarchal order.
- e socially defined position a person occupies in society.
5 Multiple choice questions
- perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
- express feelings and has been through that situation.
- males trapped in female bodies and vice versa.
- the socialization system of gender roles . ex: men and masculinity
- immerse yourself in your own culture. 'my culture is the right one'. no awareness of others.
5 True/False questions
ferms → has ovaries but also parts of the male genitalia.
race → set rules and expectations.
civil rights → God given rights - entitled, emotions, respect, value & worth. it is 'alienable' - health, shelter, food, education.
ethnocentrism → perceived by others to have shared cultural characteristics. (language, symbols, religion)
hypodescent → one drop of blood automatically makes you only a member of that race. (slave code/classification- black blood)