5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ER .
- a the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
- b dead bodies
- c REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- d These are strung together to make a gene.
- e DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- the wall around the cell
- the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
5 True/False questions
RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) . → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
Organelles → Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
Organ → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
Golgi Bodies → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Nuclear Membrane → the wall around the cell