5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nuclear Membrane
- ER .
- a Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
- b The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
- c REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- d The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- e the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- the wall around the cell
- A group of cells of the same type
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
5 True/False questions
Differentiate → These are strung together to make a gene.
Lysomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
cadavers → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
mitochondria → the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
physiology → the study of how all the systems of the body work