5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nuclear Membrane
- a Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- b The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- c dead bodies
- d the study of how all the systems of the body work
- e the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
5 Multiple choice questions
- REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- the wall around the cell
- A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
5 True/False questions
Organelles → Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
Cytoplasm → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Differentiate → What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
organisms → living things
RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) . → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus