5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cell Membrane
- a Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
- b living things
- c dead bodies
- d DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- e the wall around the cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- A group of cells of the same type
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
- Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
- The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
5 True/False questions
Nuclear Membrane → the wall around the cell
ER . → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
Lysomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) . → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
anatomy → the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.