5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ER .
- a dead bodies
- b the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
- c REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- d Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- e The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
- the wall around the cell
- These are strung together to make a gene.
- the study of how all the systems of the body work
- Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
5 True/False questions
Parasites → living things
Spontaneous Generation → The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
Differentiate → What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
Nuclear Membrane → the wall around the cell
chromosomes → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.