5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- b dead bodies
- c the study of how all the systems of the body work
- d Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- e living things
5 Multiple choice questions
- DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
- the wall around the cell
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
5 True/False questions
Organelles → living things
anatomy → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) . → The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
Tissue → A group of cells of the same type
ER . → A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.