5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ER .
- Cell Membrane
- a the wall around the cell
- b dead bodies
- c A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- d REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell
- e the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- A group of cells of the same type
- The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
5 True/False questions
Differentiate → Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
Spontaneous Generation → The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
Golgi Bodies → The organelles that look like stacked pancakes and store proteins and fats.
chromosomes → DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
anatomy → the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.