5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Nuclear Membrane
- Cell Membrane
- a DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- b A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- c The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- d What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
- e the wall around the cell
5 Multiple choice questions
- Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- dead bodies
- The jelly-like substance within a cell in which all the organelles float.
- living things
- The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
5 True/False questions
Tissue → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
Organelles → living things
Golgi Bodies → Small structures within a cell. The word means "little organs". Also referred to as "Cell appliances". Generic term referring to small structures.
mitochondria → the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
ER . → REfers to the Endoplasmic reticulum which transports chemicals and gets rid of waste in a cell