5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- RNA (Ribonucleic acid ) .
- a Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
- b A group of tissues that work together to form a special body function.
- c the organelles inside a cell that give the cell power
- d The DNA's messenger, which copies part of the information that is in the DNA and then leaves the nucleus
- e A group of cells of the same type
5 Multiple choice questions
- DNA is packaged into units called _________________. Your body has 46 of these units.
- The idea that living things can spring from non-living things.
- The membrane that surrounds the nucleus.
- Tiny organisms (such as those sometimes found in pigs)
- dead bodies
5 True/False questions
Differentiate → What we call it when cells begin to become different from the original cell.
physiology → Organelles that protect the cell from foreign invaders and and break down chemicals.
anatomy → the study of the human body, all its parts, and how it"s put together.
Nucleotides → These are strung together to make a gene.
Cell Membrane → the wall around the cell