5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Insertion Disks
- spirochete- treponema category ID
- because mycoplasmas have no cell wall, they are highly susceptible to what?
- what is the primary screening method for measuring lyme disease antibodies?
- In what area of the human body are mycoplasmas considered normal flora?
- a drying out
- use transport media, especially when specimens are collected on swabs
upper respiratory tract
- c plate-like structures that attach the fibrils within the cell wall
- d ELISA
because it's quick, reproducible and relatively inexpensive
- e slender with tight coils
5 Multiple choice questions
CALIFORNIA, Europe, russia, oregon
- Ixodes tick
5 True/False questions
Hard ticks act as vectors in the US and belong to which genus? → Ixodes
what is developed in tertiary - or late stage syphilis? → painless chancre
Anicteric Leptospirosis → a zoonosis with a worldwide distribution
In cultivation, only M. pneumoniae and one variant of U. urealyticum do what to RBC's? → serologically
Lime disease agents → Giemsa stain