6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
- highly industrialized countries with high incomes and high standards of living
- jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
- goods that are brought into a country
- Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
5 True/False questions
exports → the goods that are sent out of a country
secondary farming activity → when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value
commercial farming → the production of food for sale in markets
subsistence farming → the production of food for sale in markets
fossile fuels → resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.