6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- when people grow only enough food for their own family or village
- jobs that focus on getting, processing and sharing information-education, government, research
- Any source of energy that can be continually produced and is inexhaustible given current conditions.
- highly industrialized countries with high incomes and high standards of living
- resources that come from the remains of long ago plants and animals to form coal, oil and natural gas.
5 True/False questions
tertiary economic activities → service industries- doctors, lawyers, salespeople, truck drivers
GDP → Gross Domestic Product- the total market value of all final goods and services produced annually in an economy
imports → the goods that are sent out of a country
natural resources → materials found in nature that are used by industry or personal use.
secondary farming activity → when people use raw materials to make new products of greater value