5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does apocalyptic (encourage suffering people) mean?
- Who were Ezra and Nehemiah?
- What does the fact that it is divided into 5 sections signify?
- At least how many authors are there of Job?
- What is the "abomination of desolation" and what Jewish festival celebrated its removal?
- a The statue of Zeus in the book of Maccabees; Hanukkah
- b Remind them of the Torah (1st 5 books of the bible)
- c 2
- d revalation
- e The two people who led the people back to Jerusalem to rebuild after the exile, Ezra is a priest, and Nehemiah is governor; Ezra was also responsible for editing the Old Testament
5 Multiple choice questions
- The belief in the afterlife
- There is only one God, creation is good, creation comes about through the word and liturgical interests/Sabbath services
- God is potter people are clay
- The hymn book of the second temple
- Daniel is like Joseph because he interprets dreams
5 True/False questions
Wisdom in these passages represents? Prov. 8:22-36; Sirach 24:1-12; Wisdom 7-9 → Personified wisdom (wisdom is shown as a person)
Describe the Son of Man in Daniel 7:13-14. → Is given power and glory and he is brought to the throne of god (and seated at the right hand of the Lord)
What is the meaning of faith in Job? → Reality is a mystery
What theology is Job refuting? → Two ways or Deuteronimist theology
Explain the 4th suffering servant poem in Is. 52:13-53:12. → About an unknown suffering person whose sufferings redeem others