5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Anchoring Junctions
- a Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
- b Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
- c Very elastic, can stretch without tearing.
- d Are benign and beneficial
- e Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- Have cell membranes
- Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- Synthesize polypeptides
5 True/False questions
Tight Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Cilia → All work together to move something from one place to another.
Vesicles → All work together to move something from one place to another.
Golgi Apparatus → Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
Gap Junctions → Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.