5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- More Efficient
- Golgi Apparatus
- Smooth ER
- a Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- b High surface are to volume ratio
- c Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
- d Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
- e Synthesize polypeptides
5 Multiple choice questions
- Are benign and beneficial
- All work together to move something from one place to another.
- Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
- Have cell membranes
5 True/False questions
Photosynthesis → Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
Rough ER → Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
Archae → All work together to move something from one place to another.
Plant Cells → Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells: → Are benign and beneficial