5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells:
- Smooth ER
- a Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
- b Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
- c Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
- d True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- e Thrive in extreme environments
5 Multiple choice questions
- Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
- Synthesize polypeptides
- Very elastic, can stretch without tearing.
- Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
- Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
5 True/False questions
Microtubules → Synthesize polypeptides
Cilia → Thrive in extreme environments
Animal Cells → Have cell membranes
Gap Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Tight Junctions → Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.