5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Plant Cells
- More Efficient
- Rough ER
- a Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
- b Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- c Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- d High surface are to volume ratio
- e Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
- Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
- True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
5 True/False questions
Archae → All work together to move something from one place to another.
Lysosomes → Synthesize polypeptides
Anchoring Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Smooth ER → Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
Tight Junctions → Leakproof barrier