5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Gap Junctions
- Most Porkaryotes:
- Rough ER
- a Railroad tracks within a cell.
- b Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- c Are benign and beneficial
- d Synthesize polypeptides
- e Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
- High surface are to volume ratio
- Thrive in extreme environments
- Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
- Makes most of the ATP.
Powerhouse of the cell.
5 True/False questions
Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells: → Are benign and beneficial
Photosynthesis → Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
Anchoring Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Cytoskeleton's Purpose → Takes place in organelles called chloroplasts.
Smooth ER → Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.