5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Animal Cells
- Cytoskeleton's Purpose
- Rough ER
- Anchoring Junctions
- a Very elastic, can stretch without tearing.
- b All work together to move something from one place to another.
- c Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
- d Have cell membranes
- e Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- True Nucleus
Membrane bound organelles
Multi celled organisms
- Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
- Are benign and beneficial
- Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
- Have thick cell walls made of cellulose.
5 True/False questions
Vesicles → Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
Smooth ER → Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
Tight Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Types of organisma with Eukaryotic Cells: → Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
Gap Junctions → Protein tubes, like straws going from one cell to the other. Allows for cells to communicate to each other.