5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Smooth ER
- Tight Junctions
- Rough ER
- Cytoskeleton's Purpose
- a Leakproof barrier
- b Include Archae and Bacteria.
Cell wall outside their plasma membrane
Single celled organisms
- c Gives the cell strength.
Gives the cell movement.
- d Makes Proteins, Makes Membrane
- e Responsible for synthesizing hormones.
Stores and releases calcium ions.
Helps with muscle contraction.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very elastic, can stretch without tearing.
- Have cell membranes
- Serves as shipping and receiving center.
Modifies proteins to activate them and sends them to their final destinations.
- Membrane-bound sacs that transport substance to parts of the cell.
- Plants, Animals, Fungi, Protists
5 True/False questions
Cilia → Thrive in extreme environments
Lysosomes → Break down bodies that house enzymes.
Digest food and recycle old organelles.
Mitochondria → Synthesize polypeptides
Gap Junctions → Leakproof barrier
Plant Cells → Have cell membranes