5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the business of buying and selling goods and services on the Internet
- when goods, letters, etc. are taken to people's houses or places of work
- a company that does most of its business on the Internet
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- a person who buys goods or services for their own use
4 True/False questions
goods and services → items of food sold in a supermarket.
buy in bulk → v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
groceries → items of food sold in a supermarket.
clicks and mortar → used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet