5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- items of food sold in a supermarket.
- a large building for storing things before they are sold.
- when goods, letters, etc. are taken to people's houses or places of work
- v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
- everything that is bought and sold.
4 True/False questions
warehouse → The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
customer → a person who buys goods or services for their own use
consumer → a person who buys goods or services for their own use
dot.com → a reduction in the usual price