5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
- a person who buys goods or a service
- when goods, letters, etc. are taken to people's houses or places of work
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
4 True/False questions
warehouse → an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
e-commerce → items of food sold in a supermarket.
buy in bulk → a reduction in the usual price
goods and services → everything that is bought and sold.