5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- the business of buying and selling goods and services on the Internet
- a large building for storing things before they are sold.
- items of food sold in a supermarket.
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
4 True/False questions
infrastructure → The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
dot.com → a company that does most of its business on the Internet
buy in bulk → a reduction in the usual price
delivery → an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought