5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- used for talking about businesses that involve selling things in stores as well as on the Internet
- a person who buys goods or a service
- everything that is bought and sold.
- a large building for storing things before they are sold.
- a person who buys goods or services for their own use
4 True/False questions
discount → an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
groceries → items of food sold in a supermarket.
infrastructure → The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
e-commerce → items of food sold in a supermarket.