5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a person who buys goods or a service
- items of food sold in a supermarket.
- v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
- the business of buying and selling goods and services on the Internet
- a company that does most of its business on the Internet
4 True/False questions
warehouse → The goods have been sitting in a ..................... for months because a strike has prevented distribution.
consumer → a person who buys goods or a service
discount → a reduction in the usual price
warehouse → a large building for storing things before they are sold.