5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- a large building for storing things before they are sold.
- when goods, letters, etc. are taken to people's houses or places of work
- v. purchase things in large sizes or mass
- an amount of money that is given back to you, especially because you are not happy with a product or service that you have bought
- a person who buys goods or a service
4 True/False questions
dot.com → a company that does most of its business on the Internet
goods and services → everything that is bought and sold.
consumer → a person who buys goods or a service
discount → a reduction in the usual price