5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- In a case of professional negligence, all of the following are required to support a claim of res ipsa loquitur except:
- Compared with the systemic circulation, pressure in the normal pulmonary circulation is:
- HIPAA primarily is referred to as the Privacy Rule and is concerned with PHI. What do the letters PHI stand for?
- Which of the following is an example of indirect contact transmission involving fomites?
- Which of the following statements correctly describe(s) gases?
- a Evidence must exist to show that the defendant acted with malfeasance or intent.
- b protected health information
- c I. Gases exhibit the phenomenon of flow.
II. Molecular forces of attraction are minimal.
III. Gases are easily compressible.
IV. Gases expand to fill their container.
1. I and II
2. I, II, III, and IV ***
3. II, III, and IV
4. I, II, and III
- d 1. higher
2. lower ***
3. the same
- e use of a dirty nebulizer on another patient
5 Multiple choice questions
- Increased bronchial arterial flow to the area
- rate ´ SV
- patient's right to privacy
- increase in the area of the volume-pressure curve
5 True/False questions
Why is the left lung narrower than the right lung? → There is upward pressure of the abdominal contents.
What is the water vapor pressure of saturated gas at normal body temperature (37°C)? → 47.0 mm Hg
HIPAA was established in 1996 to set standards related to sharing confidential health history information about patients. What does the letter "P" stand for? → 1 to 2 cm
How can the body effectively compensate for an increased VDphy? → from the alveolar gases
Which of the following properties of gases distinguish them from liquids—that is, are unique to the gaseous phase of matter? → I. Gases fill the available space.
II. Gases exhibit viscosity.
III. Gases exert pressure.
IV. Gases are readily compressed.
V. Gases are capable of flow.
1. I and IV
2. I, III, and IV ***
3. II, III, and IV
4. II, III, IV, and V