5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All of the following are common elements in a professional practice act except:
- Which of the following is an essential element of a comprehensive protocol program?
- Respiratory care plans may be monitored by which of the following?
- During which phase of fetal development do mature alveoli appear?
- What term is used in current health care that refers to an organized strategy of delivering care to a large group of individuals?
- a 1. all the above ***
2. computerized case study exercises
3. patient scenarios
4. experienced care plan auditors
5. comparison of therapist's patient assessment with the department's "gold standard" assessment
- b 1. requirements and qualifications for licensure
2. scope of professional practice
3. professional code of ethics
- c management
- d carefully structured assessment tool and care plan form
- e alveolar
5 Multiple choice questions
- equal opposing tendency of the chest wall to expand and lung to collapse.
- 1 to 2 cm
5 True/False questions
A mercury barometer reads 770 mm Hg. What is the actual atmospheric pressure in g/cm2? → 1047.0 g/cm2
What does the detection of lymphatic channels on standard chest radiographs indicate? → I. It increases the elastic recoil of the lung (promoting collapse).
II. It makes the lung harder to inflate than if it were filled with fluid.
III. It decreases the lung's elasticity as volume increases.
1. I and III
2. I and II ***
3. I, II, and III
What is the common name given to classify the airway from the nares to the terminal bronchioles? → I. tissue movement
II. elastic forces of lung tissue
III. airway resistance
IV. surface tension forces
1. I, II, III, and IV ***
2. II and IV
3. IV only
4. I, II, and III
During a vaginal delivery, what facilitates the removal of fetal lung fluid from the pulmonary system? → thoracic compression
Normal Raw is approximately which of the following? → phrenic