5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to the law of supply and demand, if strawberries become scarce due to a drought in berry-producing regions, what happens to the price of berries?
- According to the social contract theory, the contract is...
- Legislative Power
- In a democracy, the will of the majority...
- The form of democracy we have in this country is called...
- a a constitution
- b the price would rise
- c representative democracy
- d cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
- e the power to make law and frame public policies
5 Multiple choice questions
- the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
- a government in which the power is in the hands of the people
- with a single person
- has centralized the major powers
- the state exists to serve the will of the people
5 True/False questions
For what reason might the ruler in a dictatorship feel threatened by the existence of the Internet? → with a single person
The internet... → independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
Constitution → the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
Confederation → a plan that provides rules for government
Politics → the effort to control or influence the government