5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Judicial Power
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- A federal government is one in which...
- The United States form of government is not unitary because...
- a the power the interpret laws, determine their meaning, and settle disputes within a society
- b the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
- c democracy
- d power is divided between a central government and local government
- e the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
5 Multiple choice questions
- the effort to control or influence the government
- did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
- the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
- the power to make law and frame public policies
- any system of government in which a small group holds power
5 True/False questions
For what reason might the ruler in a dictatorship feel threatened by the existence of the Internet? → with a single person
Unitary Government → has centralized the major powers
John Locke believed... → did NOT lead to widespread on-line voting in the 2000 elections
Constitution → independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
According to the law of supply and demand, if strawberries become scarce due to a drought in berry-producing regions, what happens to the price of berries? → a constitution