5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to the social contract theory, the contract is...
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- The United States form of government is not unitary because...
- Legislative Power
- a democracy
- b the power to make law and frame public policies
- c any system of government in which a small group holds power
- d the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
- e a constitution
5 Multiple choice questions
- independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
- the power to carry out the law
- the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
- developing nations
- the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
5 True/False questions
Unitary Government → has centralized the major powers
For what reason might the ruler in a dictatorship feel threatened by the existence of the Internet? → the internet might provide a forum through which people could unite and rebel
Who would be most threatened by the social contract theory? → divine right advocates
The internet... → independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
Constitution → a plan that provides rules for government