5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Legislative Power
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- John Locke believed...
- A federal government is one in which...
- Unitary Government
- a has centralized the major powers
- b the power to make law and frame public policies
- c democracy
- d power is divided between a central government and local government
- e the state exists to serve the will of the people
5 Multiple choice questions
- a government in which the power is in the hands of the people
- the States have powers reserved to them in the Constitution
- the economic system in which freedom of choice is emphasized
- any system of government in which a small group holds power
- the internet might provide a forum through which people could unite and rebel
5 True/False questions
The internet... → independent states that agree to form a ____ may still retain their separate identities
The form of democracy we have in this country is called... → cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
Politics → any system of government in which a small group holds power
Who would be most threatened by the social contract theory? → a constitution
Federal Government → requires that power be divided between a state's central and local levels of government