5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- According to the social contract theory, the contract is...
- Where does sovereignty rest in a dictatorship?
- What is Not a feature of all the states in today's world?
- The form of democracy we have in this country is called...
- In a democracy, the will of the majority...
- a a constitution
- b representative democracy
- c democracy
- d cannot be used to deprive rights to a member of a minority group
- e with a single person
5 Multiple choice questions
- the effort to control or influence the government
- the price would rise
- the power the interpret laws, determine their meaning, and settle disputes within a society
- any system of government in which a small group holds power
- the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
5 True/False questions
Confederation → the body of fundamental laws setting out the principles, structures, and precesses of government
Executive Power → the power to make law and frame public policies
Legislative Power → the power to make law and frame public policies
Federal Government → requires that power be divided between a state's central and local levels of government
Capitalism → the effort to control or influence the government