5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What were the first 2 political parties?
- What type of economic system does the united states have?
- What do politics enable?
- What is public policy?
- What is religion?
- a democrat and republican
- b the course of action which the government takes in response to some need or concern
- c they enable decisions of who reaps benefits and who pays the cost of public policy
- d capitalism
- e a belief of philosophy to believein
5 Multiple choice questions
- they must figure out how to function because if not then it leads to chaos
- rooted in economic periods of unrest
- a system where several major and many lesser parties exist, compete, and win elections
- how those people of the society get their wants and needs
- focus on only one public party matter
5 True/False questions
What are public policies? → things that the government decides sto do
What is nominating a candidate? → selecting a candidate to present to voters
What is a minor party? → aone political party without wide voter support
What is a liberal? → favors extreme change to create an altered or entirely new social system
What happens with our electorl system? → a singlel member of a district contests where only one candidate is elected to each office on the ballot