5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the party in power?
- What is a public made up of??
- What is a coalition?
- What are public policies?
- What is an economic system?
- a things that the government decides sto do
- b individuals who hold the same view on a particular issue
- c how poeple get what they want and need
- d party that controls the executive branch of government
- e temporary alliance of several groups
5 Multiple choice questions
- means of communication that reach large, widely dispersed audiences simultaneously
- libertarian, reform, socialist, prohibition, natural lawo, communist, american indepenent, and green
- made up of people with whom one regularly associates
- they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
5 True/False questions
What are single issue parties? → focus on only one public party matter
What are bonding agent functions? → events and issues that concern the people at large
Why must societies have political systems? → because they must have order and rules/law enforcement to prosper
What is a radical? → they interperate the law, determine law meaning, and settle society disputes
What are idealogical parties? → based on a particular set of beliefs