5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a moderate?
- What are some of the public services that the government provides?
- What are idealogical parties?
- What is mass media?
- What is a social institution?
- a based on a particular set of beliefs
- b holds beliefs that fall between liberal and conservative views and usually include some of both
- c means of communication that reach large, widely dispersed audiences simultaneously
- d big concepts that all societies develop
- e libraries, public transportation, public schools, postal services, and highways and roads
5 Multiple choice questions
- laws setting principle structure and process of govenment
- aone political party without wide voter support
- if a minor party doesnt win, it can pull votes from one of the major parties
- democrat and republican
- libertarian, reform, socialist, prohibition, natural lawo, communist, american indepenent, and green
5 True/False questions
What are the major social institutions? → political systems, economic systems, family, religion, education, and government q
What does the economic system also determine? → rooted in economic periods of unrest
What are public policies? → the course of action which the government takes in response to some need or concern
What is a consensus? → a general agreement among various groups on fudamental matters
What is a political party? → a group of people who interact in defined territory and share a culture