5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What are the main reasons why governments are created?
- How does the government provide for the common defense and welfare?
- What are public policies?
- What is plurality
- What is an example of mass media?
- a military, homeland security, FBI, fema, and border control
- b maintain social order, provide public services, provide for common defense and welfare, and regulate and control the economic system
- c the largest # of votes cast for office
- d things that the government decides sto do
- e internet magazines radio
5 Multiple choice questions
- party that controls the executive branch of government
- if a minor party doesnt win, it can pull votes from one of the major parties
- those that have split away from one of the major parties
- aone political party without wide voter support
- each party informs the people how they think they should be informed
5 True/False questions
How do historic events effect the people? → because people couldnt survive without regulation of behavior
What are some of the public services that the government provides? → democrat and republican
What is an opinion leader? → any person who has a strong infuence on the opinion of others
What is a social institution? → big concepts that all societies develop
What is a society? → a group of people who interact in defined territory and share a culture