5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is a coalition?
- What is a moderate?
- What does the government need to carry out public policy?
- What is nominating a candidate?
- What is an example of mass media?
- a selecting a candidate to present to voters
- b internet magazines radio
- c temporary alliance of several groups
- d holds beliefs that fall between liberal and conservative views and usually include some of both
- e power
5 Multiple choice questions
- taxes, welfare, banks, money in general, and the federal reserve
- things that the government decides sto do
- because our economies developed differently than those who were mainly industrialized.
- based on a particular set of beliefs
- they have a major impact on views of a higher number of people and a higher content/discretion of public policy
5 True/False questions
What isi a pluralistic ociety? → a group of persons who seekk to control government through the winning of elections and the holding of public office
What is public policy? → general concern and interest of the higher portion of the people
What aer an example of economic systems? → communism, socialism, capitalism
What are the 3 basic government policies? → legislative, executive and judicial
How did government come about? → because people couldnt survive without regulation of behavior