5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How does the government provide for the common defense and welfare?
- What is the party in power?
- What are idealogical parties?
- What do parties do?
- What is a moderate?
- a modify and encourage compromise, nominate candidates, inform and activate supporters, bonding agents
- b party that controls the executive branch of government
- c based on a particular set of beliefs
- d holds beliefs that fall between liberal and conservative views and usually include some of both
- e military, homeland security, FBI, fema, and border control
5 Multiple choice questions
- taxes, defense, education, crime, healthcare, transportation, environment, civil rights, and work conditions
- internet magazines radio
- friends, classmates, neighbors
- what the government wants to do
- the largest # of votes cast for office
5 True/False questions
What are public policies? → things that the government decides sto do
What must political systems figure out in order for a society to prosper? → they must figure out how to function because if not then it leads to chaos
What is informing and activating supporters in terms of political parties? → democrat and republican
What is power? → the ability to command or prevent action
What is the bipartisan way? → 2 parties find common ground