5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is an example of mass media?
- How did government come about?
- What is the government made up of?
- What is the government?
- How does the government maintain social order?
- a authoritative figures who exercise power and control people
- b internet magazines radio
- c the institution through which public policy is made and enforced
- d because people couldnt survive without regulation of behavior
- e by having police enforcement, having a place for criminals
5 Multiple choice questions
- things that the government decides sto do
- events and issues that concern the people at large
- the largest # of votes cast for office
- they enable decisions of who reaps benefits and who pays the cost of public policy
- strong suppor of party and its political stands
5 True/False questions
What do parties do? → they enable decisions of who reaps benefits and who pays the cost of public policy
What is a radical? → favors extreme change to create an altered or entirely new social system
What is the bipartisan way? → strong suppor of party and its political stands
What are some of the public services that the government provides? → legislative, executive and judicial
What does the economic system also determine? → how poeple get what they want and need