5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Kinetic and Potential
- Atomic weight
- Mechanical Energy
- a Types of energy
- b known as (saturated - fats) when solid or (unsaturated - oils) when liquid. composed of two types of building blocks, fatty acids and glycerol.
- c is defined as the capacity to do work, or to put matter into motion.
- d is energy directly involved in moving matter.
Example: When riding a bike, your legs provide the mechanical energy the moves the pedals.
- e is and average of relative weights (mass numbers) of all the isotopes of an element
5 Multiple choice questions
- a compound
- molecule of a compound.
- (CHON) Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen
- (glucose + glucose) a disaccharide that is made up of two glucoses linked together, caused by starch and glycogen breakdown
5 True/False questions
the key to chemical reactivity is ... → is the form stored in the bonds of chemical substances. Example: may be found in the food we eat
Molecule → large compound formed from combinations of many monomers
Monosaccharides → are polymers of simple sugars linked together by dehydration synthesis. (storage products)
(no charge) in the nucleus → Neutrons
Atomic mass → large compound formed from combinations of many monomers