5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To wail in lament (for the dead)
- b part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- c Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- d Exept or protected.
- e far apart
5 Multiple choice questions
- of the nature of an ulcer
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- Soft moist mass applied as medicine
- the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- emission of visible light
5 True/False questions
Legerdemain → prayer to God on behalf of another
Conteptuous → Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
Monotonous → Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
Bulwark → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
Monopoly → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin