5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a of the nature of an ulcer
- b prayer to God on behalf of another
- c emission of visible light
- d Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
- e part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
5 Multiple choice questions
- Exept or protected.
- the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- far apart
- To wail in lament (for the dead)
5 True/False questions
Malignant → Prayer to the virgin Mary.
Bulwark → a wall of protection against danger
Obscure → Exept or protected.
Poultice → appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
Lethargy → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides