5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hail Mary
- a Exept or protected.
- b Prayer to the virgin Mary.
- c prayer to God on behalf of another
- d To wail in lament (for the dead)
- e Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- Soft moist mass applied as medicine
5 True/False questions
Incandescence → emission of visible light
Conteptuous → Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
Ulcerous → of the nature of an ulcer
Bulwark → a wall of protection against danger
Monotonous → Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.