5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- b a wall of protection against danger
- c The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- d Soft moist mass applied as medicine
- e not clear or plain
5 Multiple choice questions
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- emission of visible light
- Prayer to the virgin Mary.
- Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
5 True/False questions
Malignant → Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
Intercession → trickery
Remote → Exept or protected.
Countenance → appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
Ulcerous → of the nature of an ulcer