5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- b prayer to God on behalf of another
- c The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- d not clear or plain
- e of the nature of an ulcer
5 Multiple choice questions
- Disposed to cause harm, suffering or distress, deliberately; or showing ill will or heatred.
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- Exept or protected.
5 True/False questions
Incandescence → emission of visible light
Monotonous → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
Keening → To wail in lament (for the dead)
Hail Mary → Prayer to the virgin Mary.
Conteptuous → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin