5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- b part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- c The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- d prayer to God on behalf of another
- e not clear or plain
5 Multiple choice questions
- Soft moist mass applied as medicine
- the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
- a wall of protection against danger
- Prayer to the virgin Mary.
5 True/False questions
Malignant → Prayer to the virgin Mary.
Keening → To wail in lament (for the dead)
Legerdemain → prayer to God on behalf of another
Parable → short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
Ulcerous → a wall of protection against danger