5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- b The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- c of the nature of an ulcer
- d Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
- e trickery
5 Multiple choice questions
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- far apart
- not clear or plain
- emission of visible light
- a wall of protection against danger
5 True/False questions
Monopoly → Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
Monotonous → Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
Malignant → a wall of protection against danger
Intercession → prayer to God on behalf of another
Keening → To wail in lament (for the dead)