5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a far apart
- b Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
- c To wail in lament (for the dead)
- d The quality or state of being drowsy and dull. listless and unergetic or indifferent and lazy.
- e Exept or protected.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
- appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- emission of visible light
- the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
5 True/False questions
Poultice → Soft moist mass applied as medicine
Hail Mary → Prayer to the virgin Mary.
Ulcerous → a wall of protection against danger
Conteptuous → Showing or expressing contempt or distain; scornful
Intercession → prayer to God on behalf of another