5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Hail Mary
- a Prayer to the virgin Mary.
- b not clear or plain
- c the act, fact, or process of bringing under control
- d appearence,especially the look or expression of the face
- e Company having exclusive control over a commodity or service.
5 Multiple choice questions
- short allegorical story designed to illustrate or teach some truth,religion,principal or moral lesson
- part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
- Exept or protected.
- prayer to God on behalf of another
- Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
5 True/False questions
Conteptuous → Lacking in varity; tediously unvaryin
Poultice → a wall of protection against danger
Ulcerous → of the nature of an ulcer
Bulwark → part of a river at which the current meets the sea tides
Incandescence → emission of visible light